The (Un)Official Secret Santa 2018 Thread!

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikethompson

Lifer
Jun 26, 2016
Near Toronto, Ontario, Canada
ghost in the machine
220px-Ghost_In_The_Machine_cover.jpg

markus

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 18, 2014
Bloomfield, IN
My package is shipped and on it's way to its unlucky new recipient.

I wanted to ship it sooner, but I have been on travel for the first 2 weeks of December and just got back a couple of days ago.

bnichols23

Lifer
Mar 13, 2018
SC Piedmont
tobacco floor sweepings and that sticky, brightly colored candied crap.
Not true. That's the curly stuff we have the scurvy dogs (6th class) scrape off the deck after a week's target practice with Captain Black Grape canister shot.

bryguysc

Can't Leave
Feb 4, 2015
Yea!

Santa delivered to my house today!
Two nice aged tins of flake tobacco, and a cool tamper made from the end of a drumstick!

Thanks Santa!

eggrollpiper

Can't Leave
Jul 27, 2018
Ok I'm feeling really stupid here. I've been waiting and checking my messages to see who I'd be sending to and wondering why nothing yet.... and here I see that everyone's sent their packages? What did I do wrong here? And is it too late to fulfil my participation?

eggrollpiper

Can't Leave
Jul 27, 2018
Ok I'm feeling really stupid here. I've been waiting and checking my messages to see who I'd be sending to and wondering why nothing yet.... and here I see that everyone's sent their packages? What did I do wrong here? And is it too late to fulfil my participation?

mikethompson

Lifer
Jun 26, 2016
Near Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Eggroll, did you fill out the form on the first page? You needed to fill out all that info for your name to be included in the pool of names for the Secret Santa matching. Yes, if you haven't done that it is too late for you this year.
If you have filled out the form, check your spam and junk folder. Is there anything there?

eggrollpiper

Can't Leave
Jul 27, 2018
I did fill out the form and confirmed my name on the list. Is there a rough date of the mailing to search for?

bouwser

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 8, 2018
I received my gift on Monday from bnichols! I couldn't wait to open it. What an awesome gift it was: some Belmont Station and Black Frigate. I will be able to keep the boat afloat through the winter. I haven't tried Belmont before so that should be a fun experience. It sounds tasty. The Carolina Red Flake was an added treat since I didn't procure any when it went on sale. I am so very thankful.
I did send my package out today and should be arriving in Indiana in about 4 days.

eggrollpiper

Can't Leave
Jul 27, 2018
Ok, no email found, I messaged Dan. Mine came this afternoon and now I feel worse about it. I'm not gonna open it till I send mine out. My person is not the person who sent to me or is it?

Dec 24, 2012
Mine was sent out Monday. Should take no longer than 6 months to get to it's destination, I have been assured.
Nothing on the inbound side yet but pics will be posted when Santa makes his delivery.

Status
Not open for further replies.