The (Un)Official Secret Santa 2018 Thread!

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011
I got mine yesterday. Can NOT thank Santa enough! He must have read my mind on my favorite blends! :D

dethmutt

Can't Leave
Sep 14, 2018
UGH!! yall are killing me... I will play next xmas, since my cellar is built.... What ya get, what ya get?!!!!

wyfbane

Lifer
Apr 26, 2013
Tennessee
I GOT MY PRESENT!
It has been a rough couple of months, so I treated myself to an early opening. Glad I did.
So stoked! I have never tried Castello Fiammata or Stonehenge Flake. I am very excited. Thank you Santa!!

scloyd

Lifer
May 23, 2018
My giftee received his. I'm still waiting. Actually, I hope it doesn't arrive until the 23rd because I'm not going to open until Christmas morning...less time to be tempted.

jguss

Lifer
Jul 7, 2013
Mine arrived today! Will try to wait until Christmas to open it up but honestly doubt that I’ll have enough willpower.

jaytex1969

Lifer
Jun 6, 2017
Here
I periodically gaze lovingly at my gifted stash, but I've held out so far. Only ten more days.
Of course, I could celebrate on the solstice, instead, and shorten my wait a few days... :puffy:
jay-roger.jpg

bouwser

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 8, 2018
Looks like the package I sent has been delivered! Very relieved. I hope it is enjoyed.

mrenglish

Lifer
Dec 25, 2010
Columbus, Ohio
My package was picked up yesterday. It contained two blends I have not tried yet, a bent Falcon International stem (which I have never owned) and some accessories like a tobacco pouch, a tamper, pipe cleaners and softy bits. Thanks, Secret Santa. Oh, the tins are Sutliff Crumble Kake (VA/Perique) and Rimboche AP. Been wanting to check out some of the Daughters and Ryan tobaccos, so this is perfect.

mikefu

Lifer
Mar 28, 2018
Green Bay
I caved and opened mine. My Santa is the best! A tin of one of my favorites, a tin I’ve been waiting to try, a couple other tasty treats, a cob, a can koozie, and a candle that is pipe tobacco scented. You really outdid yourself, Santa! Much appreciated!

elpfeife

Lifer
Dec 25, 2013
Got my blessing yesterday and just decided to rip 'er open! My secret St. Nick sent Full Virginia Flake (with 4 years on it), a pouch of Salty Dogs (which I have been interested in trying), and Newminster 400 Superior Navy Flake (another new one for me). You done great Nicky!!

Status
Not open for further replies.