The (Un)Official PipesMagazine Secret Santa Thread 2022!

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 26, 2021
Metro-Detroit
I come from a small family and never enjoyed the work involved in decorating; although I always enjoyed the finished product.

When I had my first apartment, I didn't have room to store decorations. As a result, I picked up a Charlie Brown Christmas tree in order to be festive. Once my daughter was born, I began decorating again (with help from her mother) to give her that Christmas magic.

However, I still put up the Charlie Brown Christmas tree in my office to be festive. I haven't put up my father's nutcracker collection since he passed. However, in going with his tradition, I do keep the nutcracker for my profession on display full time in my home office . Since I cooked for a living for 18 years (and moonlighted while paying off my student loans in under 10 years), I also have a chef nutcracker on display full time to remind me where I've been.

No matter the size of your family or how festive you are, have yourself a merry little Christmas. It's the people and thoughts that count.

20221122_083801.jpg

mikethompson

Lifer
Jun 26, 2016
Near Toronto, Ontario, Canada
I don’t have time to open it yet due to some urgent job stuff, but am too excited to delay posting. Found this package enhancing my view this morning.

Thank you Santa! Will post a photo of the contents when can get back home to open it.

View attachment 186058

Here's something I never thought I'd post:

Your package is huge!

HawkeyeLinus

Lifer
Oct 16, 2020
Iowa
I don’t have time to open it yet due to some urgent job stuff, but am too excited to delay posting. Found this package enhancing my view this morning.

Thank you Santa! Will post a photo of the contents when can get back home to open it.

View attachment 186058
I knew I should have put framed family portrait under my preferences!

Status
Not open for further replies.