The (Un)Official PipesMagazine Secret Santa Thread 2022!

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

simong

Lifer
Oct 13, 2015
UK
I placed the order yesterday. I’m shocked it’s already there.

After yesterdays events I knew the St Bruno was not only a good choice but a timely one. I can’t see from the pic but the Kendall Plug is supposed to be 50g. I’m glad to hear the other two are ones you haven’t smoked in awhile. Hopefully they will be nice to revisit.

Merry Christmas, Simon.
When the Royal Mail aren’t on strike, they’re the best. Most orders from online tobacconists here, arrive the next day.
Yes, the Kendal Plug is of the lovely 50g variety.👍

Thankyou & a Merry Christmas to you Jacob.

HawkeyeLinus

Lifer
Oct 16, 2020
Iowa
Eureka - I've sorted out (finally) what will be sent to my match! Tomorrow will be a busy day and snow, snow, snow so I will be mailing out on Friday! Book it!

I really wanted to send the old tobacco store favorite, "Captain Red Legs" but was afraid my match would pull about 4 pistols and blast the postman before skewering him with a saber with Segovia playing in the background.

I received my SS package today. A tin of Stonehenge which is a favorite, Wessex Dark Flake that I’m sure I’ll like, and new to me Tavern Bar that I’m excited to try, a really nice tobacco pouch, cigar cutter, and a cigar lighter that has a built in cutter.
Thank You!!
I only have the member’s real name, not his PM name..: So I won’t dox him on here, but thank you very very much. Merry Christmas back atcha!

I haven’t mailed my SS gift yet. I’m making something for him that is taking longer than expected… but it’s coming.
610D9B66-203B-4B2D-8900-D3C20A325DCB.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.