PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Good Lord, 8 minutes for one minute of humor? And Irish people? Not just Irish!?! Would any one say "American People" and not just Americans?

crashthegrey

Lifer
Dec 18, 2015
Cobleskill, NY
www.greywoodie.com
We had a Dandee Donuts when I was young. I'll never understand these fancy glazed and decorated doughnuts. Let's take a plain old doughnut and dip it in coffee. Without this, I guess I know why I no longer eat doughnuts nor drink coffee. Tea and biscuits or digestives are much better now.

Ba ha ha, Craiginthecorn. Finally, something funny.
But, that is how all alcohol tastes to me. My friends have taken me to wine tastings, where the smell of the shit is ok, fruity... but then when it hits my mouth... FIRE!!! I always wonder how people force themselves to drink alcohol. Is it a persistent thing, where you keep pouring shitty chemically tasting stuff in your mouth that burns, over and over, till one day it doesn't? I don't get it. Am I just not dedicated enough to force myself to tolerate any sort of booze?.. then there's the buzz, that feels like I have the flu. Then I throw up... big fun... and this is why people never ask me to go drinking with them. Ha ha.

Status
Not open for further replies.