The Joke Thread: Not Safe For Work (NSFW)

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

lonestar

Lifer
Mar 22, 2011
Edgewood Texas
A lady went into a Pet Store and saw a sign that says "Talking Parrot, $5".

She asks why it was so cheap, and the man explained the parrot had lived in a Brothel for a number of years, and had some pretty foul language.

Figuring she could deal with it, she took the bird home and uncovered the cage.

Bird looks around and says "squaaaawk, New House, New Madam".

She was still a bit flustered and blushing as her two daughters walked in the back door.

"Squaaawk, New Girls, New House, New Madam".

They didnt know what to say, and about that time her husband walks in the back door.

Bird looks around and says.......
"Squaaaaawk, Fred!! how you been man??? aint seen you in weeks!".

nikko

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 15, 2011
lonestar, that one almost made me let out a laugh in class. :lol:

nikko

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 15, 2011
while we are on the topic of parrots....
So there's this fella with a parrot. And this parrot swears like a sailor - I mean he's a pistol. He can swear for 5 minutes straight without repeating himself. Trouble is, the guy who owns him is a quiet, conservative type, and this bird's fowl mouth is driving him crazy.
One day, it gets to be too much, so the guy grabs the bird by the throat, shakes him really hard, and yells, "QUIT IT!". But this just makes the bird mad and he swears more than ever. Then the guy gets mad and says, "OK for you!" and locks the bird in a kitchen cabinet. This really aggravates the bird and he claws and scratches, and when the guy finally lets him out, the bird cuts loose with a stream of invective that would make a veteran sailor blush.
At that point, the guy is so mad that he throws the bird into the freezer. For the first few seconds there is a terrible din. The bird kicks and claws and thrashes. Then it suddenly gets_very_quiet.
At first the guy just waits, but then he starts to think that the bird may be hurt. After a couple of minutes of silence, he's so worried that he opens up the freezer door. The bird calmly climbs onto the man's out-stretched arm and says, "Awfully sorry about the trouble I gave you. I'll do my best to improve my vocabulary from now on.".
The man is astounded. He can't understand the transformation that has come over the parrot. Then the parrot says, "By the way, pardon me for asking, but what did the chicken do?".

seanz

Part of the Furniture Now
May 8, 2011
Southland NZ
A young couple, on the brink of divorce, visits a marriage counselor. The counselor asks the wife:
"What’s the problem?"
She responds: "My husband suffers from premature ejaculation."
The counselor turns to her husband and inquires: "Is that true?"
The husband replies: "Well, not exactly. She's the one that suffers, not me."

pstlpkr

Lifer
Dec 14, 2009
Birmingham, AL
An old hillbilly farmer had a wife who nagged him unmercifully. From morning till night (and sometimes later), she was always complaining about something. The only time he got any relief was when he was out plowing with his old mule. He tried to plow a lot.
One day, when he was out plowing, his wife brought him lunch in the field. He drove the old mule into the shade, sat down on a stump, and began to eat his lunch. Immediately, his wife began haranguing him again. Complain, nag, nag; it just went on and on.
All of a sudden, the old mule lashed out with both hind feet; caught her smack in the back of the head. Killed her dead on the spot.
At the funeral several days later, the minister noticed something rather odd. When a woman mourner would approach the old farmer, he would listen for a minute, then nod his head in agreement; but when a man mourner approached him, he would listen for a minute, then shake his head in disagreement. This was so consistent, the minister decided to ask the old farmer about it.
So after the funeral, the minister spoke to the old farmer, and asked him why he nodded his head and agreed with the women, but always shook his head and disagreed with all the men.
The old farmer said: "Well, the women would come up and say something about how nice my wife looked, or how pretty her dress was, so I'd nod my head in agreement."
"And what about the men?" the minister asked.
"They wanted to know if the mule was for sale.”

cortezattic

Lifer
Nov 19, 2009
Chicago, IL
After a brief interview, Mickey Mouse's lawyer leaned back in his chair and said, "Mickey, you don't have a case against Minnie.

In California, insanity is not grounds for a divorce", to which Mickey replied, "No no! You don't understand! I said she's fuckin' Goofy!"

pstlpkr

Lifer
Dec 14, 2009
Birmingham, AL
:rofl: Another classic Cortez.
I realize that this joke is Racially Insensitive and Politically Incorrect.

I beg your indulgence. My joke above while very old and humorous, doesn’t hold a candle to one that I learned in the Third Grade(1966)from a friend of mine that was in the Sixth Grade, we lived across the street from one another and we had identical bicycles; a red 26” Murray with headlight, one speed, coaster break and the obligatory ball-buster bar. TJ’s father was a Naval Officer, my Dad a Marine Corps Drill Instructor stationed at MCRD San Diego.

To make a long story just a little longer… Several years ago a local radio station had a “Joke for Generator” contest. The morning talk show of TC and John Ed (Wiliby) hosted the contest. TC (Tommy Charles) was the judge. You had to send the joke in (snail mail) he would read them and render his judgment. (This was the winter of 93.)

I was driving home from work one morning, up to my arm pits in traffic that was going way too fast for the sheer number of cars (I worked the night shift at that time) and I was about to enter “Malfunction Junction” (the I-65, I-20 interchange in downtown Birmingham) I was listening to their show when TC said: “I can’t read this on the air, but it is the one joke that actually made me laugh out loud… It’s about three Eskimos and an argument.” I nearly wrecked my truck… I still have the electric generator, for those days when the power bites the big one…

Here is the winning entry.

Three Eskimos were having their usual beers after work at the local bar, as they did every day. And, every day they would drink their beers and argue about who had the coldest igloo.

Well after a particularly long and difficult day of walrus hunting and seal skinning they had a few more beers than usual… And, after quite some debate and a bit of argument, they decided that they would find out just who really did have the coldest igloo.

Well, after an arduous trek to the first Eskimo’s igloo through a blinding snow strom with howling wind, they were relieved to have arrived at the First Eskimo’s igloo. He said: “Follow me.” And he took them into the kitchen. He turned on the hot water in the sink and allowed one drop to fall. It froze - then shattered in the sink. “That’s pretty cold alright, but that’s not as cold as my igloo” said the Second Eskimo.

So, after another arduous and dangerous trek through the blinding blizzard; they arrived at the Second Eskimo’s igloo. The other two started to go into the kitchen and he said: “No come back here to the bathroom.” Well they followed him into the bathroom where he turned the hot water in the bathtub. An icicle grew from the faucet to the drain…. “Wow! That’s pretty cold alright, but that’s not a cold as my igloo” said the last Eskimo.

Off they went into that blinding blizzard, complete with howling wind, on, and on trekking through the terrible storm. Seemed like days, but they finally arrived. So, without a word the first two Eskimos headed toward the kitchen. “No, back here.” Then they turned into the bathroom. “No, back here to the bedroom.“ The only thing in the room was the bed. It was piled high with polar bear skins, seal skins and quilts. One after another, he began to peel off the covers. Bear skin, seal skin, seal skin, bear skin, quilt, on and on and on until he had thrown back about 20 layers… then finally the sheet. There on the bed was a little brown spot…. He said: “Excuse me a moment.” He went to the kitchen and turned on the oven, and got a pair of ice tongs from the drawer…. When he got back to the bedroom, using the tongs he peeled the little brown spot up off of the bed. Holding it in the tongs he said: “C’mon back to the kitchen.”

The other two were wondering what was going on… The last Eskimo opened the oven and after testing to see if it was warm… Thrust the little brown spot into the oven. There was moment of silence…

(Insert best fart sound here.)

That’s right. I won a portable Honda gas powered electric generator with that joke.

Scout’s Honor.

scotrob

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 24, 2011
OK- two gags here, both a bit weak I'm afraid:
A man is recovering in hospital, having just had a painful mouth operation. The surgeon says "ok, you can have a cup of coffee, but i cant let you swallow it because of the operation, so you'll have to have take it through the rectum instead". "OK" says the patient, "go ahead and pour it in"..so the surgeon pours the coffee into the guy's ass and the patient suddenly screams loudly. "Sorry!" said the surgeon "was it too hot?". "No!" said the patient "you forgot to put sugar in it!"
Q: What do you call a woman who shaves her vagina?

A: A Constable

lonestar

Lifer
Mar 22, 2011
Edgewood Texas
An old man goes to the Wizard to ask him if he can remove a curse he has been living with for the last 40 years.

The Wizard says, 'Maybe, but you will have to tell me the exact words that were used to put the curse on you.'

The old man says without hesitation, 'I now pronounce you man and wife.'

pstlpkr

Lifer
Dec 14, 2009
Birmingham, AL
I was cleaning out an old footlocker, intending to use it for storing my riding gear, and came across some old mimeograph jokes... You geezers may remember the off color jokes that occasionally made the rounds in the days before PC. Here are some excerpts from one that had me in tears.
WARNING! THESE ARE CRUDE.
What do you call a truckload of vibrators? Toys for Twats

What do you call a herd of masturbating cattle? Beef Strokenoff

Why does an elephant have four feet? Because 8 inches isn't enough.

What can you use used tampons for? Tea Bags for Vampires.

What's red and has 7 dents? Snow White's cherry.

What do soybeans and dildos have in common? Both are meat substitutes.

What's the difference between fish & meat? If you beat your fish it would die.

What do you call a cow with an abortion? decalfinated.

Why don't chickens wear underwear? Because their peckers are on their faces.

What do eating pussy and the mafia have in common? One slip of the tongue & your both in deep shit.

How can you tell a head nurse? She's the one with dirty knees.

What do you call this? (stick out tongue) A lesbian with a hard on.

What did the moron do with his first $.50 piece? Married her.

Three morons on a couch--Which one is the cock sucker? The one with the feathers in his mouth.

Why did the moron staple his nuts together? Since he couldn't lick'em he decided he should join'em.

What's invisible and smells like carrots? Bunny farts.

How can you tell Dolly Parton's kids in a group? They're the one's with stretch marks on their faces.

What's old wrinkled and smells like Ginger? Fred Astair's face.

Which of the following doesn't belong? Meat, eggs, wife, or blow-job. A blow-job. Cuz you can beat your wife, eggs, and meat, but you can't beat a blow-job.

How do you keep a moron in suspense? .....

:D

Nov 14, 2009
Flowery Branch, GA
Cyndi told this story on Reddit and received a ton of points. I had forgotten this story until she brought it up.
This is a true story and happened when I used to work dispatch at a cable company. One day a crewman came back with tears rolling down his face from laughing. The lady customer wanted a new line installed and the guys had to drill a hole through the wall. The drill got stuck on something and they could not get it loose. So one of the crew went in to see what the obstruction was. The drill had gotten stuck in a huge black silicon dildo and it was stuck against the wall spinning along with the drill.

billm67

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 23, 2011
Camp Hill, PA
A man and his new bride enter their honeymoon sweet and he is very nervous. They had decided to wait until after they were married to consumate the relations ship. As he began to undress in front of his new wife..she noticed that his toes were deformed and began to stare at he feet. He said to his bride...I see know notice my feet...when I was young I had Toelio. His wife said you mean you had polio....He said to her...no, it is a rare disease that effects your feet. As he takes off his pants...she notices that his knees are deformed as well. He sees her looking and tells he....I also had kneasles....His bride said to him....don't know mean measles? He told her no... kneaseles is a rare disease that impacts you knees. Nervously... he takes off the rest of his clothing and when his shorts come of...she looks at him and says....Oh, I see you had small cox too...

acme

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 4, 2011
Not properly a joke, but one of the funniest stories I have ever witnessed.
It was the late 70's. I was living in the student ghetto on the top floor of an old three story house in Lawrence, Kansas. The old house had been su-divided into apartments. I was very poor, and had purchased a forty pound bag of soy beans as a staple. I would soak and boil the beans. At the time of these events I hand chopped them up some after cooking, I never cooked them enough to make them soft, and made burritos. My little brother, 15 years old, I would guess, and a friend and I ate the burritos.
My brother wanted to try drinking beer, so we did. He drank most of a six-pack of micky's big mouths, and after a late night, we went to sleep. He was sleeping close by on the floor in a sleeping bag.
Fairly early in the morning, something woke me up. My brother was, still relatively comotose, vomiting on the short, worn out carpet. I got him up and my buddy and I got him into the bathroom to finish what needed doing.
My buddy and I went back into the bedroom and took stock. The soy beans were fairly solid and peeble-sized, and had not spread out much. It didn't smell good. I went into the kitchen and found a spatula. Pressing firmly down on the rug, I made a scoop and got about half of the, ah, material and dropped it out the window. It fell the three stories into some bushes with a pattering noise. Great. Pretty efficient. I went back and got about half of what was left and dropped it out the window. Same sound, and then the sound of something bigger moving in the bushes. We looked out the window.
The people on one side of the first floor had a german shepard, and there it was. It was a couple of feet back from the bushes, and looking up at me. There was partly digested soy bean burrito on its head. It watched me for a moment, so that I was not immediatly doing anything important, nosed back into the bushes and resumed eating the part of the partly digested soy bean burritos that had made it to the ground. Horribly funny at the time, I was only 18 and in the company of another who was also rolling on the floor. After regaining some of my composure, trying to further capitalize on what was already an interesting morning, I scooped up what remained of the burritos, and dropped them out the window. Bulls eye.
More rolling on the floor.
Now I know this is only text we are using to communicate with here, so you will have to use some imagination to imbue the sound of the voice with emphasis appropriate to the situation.
About three minutes later, we hear the sound of the front door of the old house open, and then from down stairs we hear a voice, "Oh my god! Where the hell have you been?"

pipeinhand

Lifer
Sep 23, 2011
Virginia
It was entertainment night at the Senior Citizens Center. Claude the hypnotist explained: "I'm here to put you into a trance; I intend to hypnotize each and every member of the audience."

The excitement was almost electric as Claude withdrew a beautiful antique pocket watch from his coat. "I want each of you to keep your eyes on this antique watch. It's a very special watch. It's been in my family for six generations."

He began to swing the watch gently back and forth while quietly chanting, "Watch the watch, watch the watch, watch the watch..."

The crowd became mesmerized as the watch swayed back and forth, light gleaming off its polished surface.

A hundred pairs of eyes followed the swaying watch until, suddenly, the chain broke; it slipped from the hypnotist's fingers and fell to the floor, breaking into a hundred pieces.

"SHIT!" said the hypnotist.

It took three days to clean up the Senior Citizens Center.

Claude was never invited back.

monstermash51

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 13, 2012
This guy walks in from work at a pickle plant and says"Honey, I finally did it."
"You finally did what" said the wife with a shocked look on her face
"I finally stuck my dick in the pickle slicer, i was so curious as to what would happen , and well, I found out."
"Oh my!! are you okay?" asked the wife.
"yes dear I'm perfectly fine."
"Oh....well what happened to the pickle slicer then?"
He replied with a grin "Oh, she got fired too!"

modernchicago

Might Stick Around
Sep 21, 2011
True Story (one of many):

I live in the inner city and there's a snooty grammar school nearby where all of the rich kids go...they are taught all of life's social graces & everything is just wonderful. One day I was in a real hurry to get back to work after having lunch and a quickie with my wife at home. This school happens to be along the way.... Anyway, I turn the corner and see a group of about 20 of these kids up ahead (3rd graders I'm guessing), with the principal and a few other teachers standing up on the curb. The principal is smiling and pointing at a flock of about two hundred pigeons all gathered around a mountain of bird seed they were throwing into the street (in the middle of my lane). Each kid was enthusiastically adding to the heap - it was a happy place to be. I had a line of cabs on my ass and was already late - I was not slowing down (or exceeding the 20mph speed limit). I decided to just scare the birds away, temporarily, so I could play-through. I proceeded to lay on the horn as I approached. The principal reacted, then the teachers, and eventually every kid was looking at me. The Horn was Blaring.......NOT ONE OF THESE F'ING PIGEONS SO MUCH AS STOPPED FOR A SECOND OR FLEW AWAY. I drove right friggin over them - all of them, and it was like a slow-motion scene, by now our eyes trained on each others - an absolute look of horror consumed the entire group.

Never in my life would I have imagined those light, soft, fluffy pigeons would feel like a truckload of frozen cornish hens under my tires, and the sound of them launching into the floorboards is a percussive sound I will never forget. Suddenly it was as if I was off-roading on a freshly paved urban street.

Now I couldn't slow down. In my rear view mirror it looked like a king sized pillow had exploded and and the group of happy kids were now left with a horrible carnage none of us expected - All in a matter of about 5 seconds from when I made the turn. Of the 200 pigeons only a few got away, and the survivors were flopping around in the mound of seeds and feathers.

Status
Not open for further replies.