PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
I’ve been a pipe smoker for >40 years. I collected a decent number of pipes, some good others not so. Cigarette smoker for 60 years until lung cancer got me 8 years ago. I was tobacco free until a couple of years ago when I discovered my pipe collection in the basement and figgered “why not”. I was never quite serious about pipe smoking relying on cigarettes for the lung hit. Now I’ve found the utter pleasure of the pipe, I don’t have to inhale to be totally satisfied. I do Prince Albert because that’s what I always did and it serves me well.
Not saying a pipe is the best thing for you. But man the difference between coffin nails and a pipe is insane. Also not often is the more enjoyable and pleasurable way to do something the healthier. Glad you survived the lung tissue oppsy. Glad to see many new names attached to the same old faces (that profile pic is one of the relatively popular ones, for good reason).

Reactions: Buzzard

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Please put your location in your Profile, as people are forgetful.
Why: It will save time for others as to where you live when you mention local stores, weather, tobacco prices, availability, regulations, location of photos, wildfires, air quality, etc. In many instances that saves time for those who read your posts, and for you in not having to reply to inquiries. .
How:
Under your avatar, (top right, left most of three symbols) you choose "Account Details", which brings up "My Account". "My Location" is halfway down. Whatever you're comfortable with- town, city, county, state. province, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.