PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buzzard

Lurker
Mar 10, 2024
I’ve been a pipe smoker for >40 years. I collected a decent number of pipes, some good others not so. Cigarette smoker for 60 years until lung cancer got me 8 years ago. I was tobacco free until a couple of years ago when I discovered my pipe collection in the basement and figgered “why not”. I was never quite serious about pipe smoking relying on cigarettes for the lung hit. Now I’ve found the utter pleasure of the pipe, I don’t have to inhale to be totally satisfied. I do Prince Albert because that’s what I always did and it serves me well.

AroEnglish

Lifer
Jan 7, 2020
Midwest
Welcome and you’re welcome for being added. So if my math is right you started smoking cigarettes out of the womb, picked up the pipe at 20, got lunch cancer at 60, and are now a healthy 68-year-old? Now that’s a wonderful life! 😉😁

Reactions: Buzzard

Buzzard

Lurker
Mar 10, 2024
I started smoking cigarettes at 14. I’ve smoked pipes since my mid 20s, lung cancer at 75. I’m 83 YO. I live deep in the hills and hollers of th Missouri Ozarks. Most days find me on my front porch sometimes sucking on a pipe. I have 3 handmade custom pipes plus some by Estella, Missouri Meerschaum, Peterson and others (12-14 in all)

Last edited:

MRW

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 6, 2022
Fort Worth Texas
I’ve been a pipe smoker for >40 years. I collected a decent number of pipes, some good others not so. Cigarette smoker for 60 years until lung cancer got me 8 years ago. I was tobacco free until a couple of years ago when I discovered my pipe collection in the basement and figgered “why not”. I was never quite serious about pipe smoking relying on cigarettes for the lung hit. Now I’ve found the utter pleasure of the pipe, I don’t have to inhale to be totally satisfied. I do Prince Albert because that’s what I always did and it serves me well.
Hello and welcome to the Forum from Deep in the Heart of Texas. You will find this site to be informative and the members insightful (and at times, most entertaining). Enjoy your stay!

Reactions: Buzzard
Status
Not open for further replies.