PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 9, 2018
Raleigh, NC
So......I've really got to stop pinterest from sending me suggested pins on pipes. It's making me crazy with the things it keeps making me want, even though I always keep saying just one more....just...one...more...ugh. I was checking my email and there was a suggestion on pipes and I always scan through it breifly before tapping that delete button. Today....this was in my suggestions....
c37d9e64ebba697dc7f075ef24327636--smoke-pipe-pipe-making.jpg

images

Now I know what you're probably thinking, but dear sweet Jesus, I could easily see myself smoking my BF in one of these, blaring some Halloween music on Halloween, sitting on the porch, waiting to scare the crap out of trick-or-treaters, like I do every year, and they love it! Problem is, they were just a limited time offer from Talbert Pipes and that offer was for last year or the one before, so obviously, I couldn't get my hands on it now, but if one ever popped up......I'd sell lots of things to make this purchase happen. Does anyone know much about Talbert Pipes? Would you think I could ask them to make me one? I know, that's the point of these limited offers, but still. This thing would look magnificent....to me at least.

trevert

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 11, 2009
NC
I'm doing another run of Pumpkins this year, though they'll be different in style and a bit bigger than prior. Working on the initial layouts now.

fishnbanjo

Lifer
Feb 27, 2013
You’re all killing me, I have every class of pipe made by Trever except a Pumpkin! Some of them I have several of, he’s the maker who has made pipes abroad and at home that I have the most of, cannot express enough no matter what series you buy you’re going to get one hell of a great smoking pipe, have yet to have one let me down.

banjo

Reactions: Qball89

mountainman

Can't Leave
May 4, 2012
I have always wanted a Talbert pipe in my collection. One of the most creative carvers out there. That pipe is something else!

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
I own 3 of Trevers pipes. 2 are Goblins and 1 is a Ligne Bretagne Collector grade. All three are great smokers and I am always on the lookout for more of Trevers pipes. I highly recommend grabbing one if you can.

May 9, 2018
Raleigh, NC
I highly recommend grabbing one if you can.
With his pipes, this seems to be the hurdle. Get one "if you can". They seem to move pretty quickly and I'm always slow on the know, somehow, but I'm going to try to pay attention for this next pumpkin run.

wyfbane

Lifer
Apr 26, 2013
Tennessee
I want one! I have a Ligne Bretagne and love it. The pumpkin would keep my Pete Samhain company.
To this day I regret not buying the aliens themed pipe when it passed thru SPC.

jaytex1969

Lifer
Jun 6, 2017
Here
That pot/prince/poker thing in the bottom corner is pretty awesome, as is the calabash.
Cigrmaster, I just saw your other goblin in the "What are you smoking?" thread and it is also quite lovely.
jay-roger.jpg

fishnbanjo

Lifer
Feb 27, 2013
That little Poker is Morta with a fine silver band, it’s my heavy tobacco smoker for when it gets cold and I want some Pirate Kale, or other tobacco with backbone, it just warms me with the smile on my face. The Calabash has a blasted Meerschaum gourd, the smoking chamber is Morta and the cap is Masur Birch as is the accent.

banjo

wyfbane

Lifer
Apr 26, 2013
Tennessee
:rofl: ^^ :rofl:
Banjo, you could send that upper left pipe back to Trevor and he could probably convert it to a pumpkin for you...

fishnbanjo

Lifer
Feb 27, 2013
wyfbane, nah, it’s pretty close to an Author in hand feel, the stem is more bent and the little fella has gills, why wouldn’t I love that?

banjo

Status
Not open for further replies.