PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

npod

Lifer
Jun 11, 2017
Beefeater33 for the win! You have mad skillzz to slooth that image.

beefeater33

Lifer
Apr 14, 2014
Central Ohio
^^ Been away from the forum for a while, drop in and this is the first thread I see............. Some things never change. Man I love this place!!........... :D I needed a good laugh today- been working my AZZ off since Christmas :(

beefeater33

Lifer
Apr 14, 2014
Central Ohio
Hmmmmmm??......... Weird tape, oompah-loompahs, and Dudes in pink slippers................. This thread has a "STARCAT" quality to it............... :lol:
AkfGpW3.jpg

brian64

Lifer
Jan 31, 2011
They wear cute slippers too....................
Hey Beef, great to see you posting again. But I must say, those slippers make those dudes even more creepy...which I didn't think was possible.
Neal, nice Mystery Science Theater.
+1 LOL
I haven't seen MST in many, many years...but it was a hilarious show.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
A lot of bands and other performance groups work hard to look unusual to underscore their creativity and freedom, or that's the concept anyway. I think the public has followed along at least in small ways, people in retirement getting tattooed for the first time and such. I read that a producer of high end outdoor vests has refused to sell the product to Wall Street banking corporations, who were using them as rewards to sales staff, etc., because the vest maker felt it was undermining their image. So it's a strange world. Now, I suspect that folks who have just adhered to old clothing habits of plaid shirts, Docker or Wranglers, and "running" shoes, now stand out as some sort of "thing" by default. Meantime, the jacket and tie set has taken to pulling on fleece jackets instead of suit or sports jackets, over their white shirts and ties. I attribute no meaning to this; I refuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.