PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Search on Site

Recent Posts

npod

Preferred Member
Jun 11, 2017
I'm not a conspiracy theorist, but I do believe that my phone is listening to what I say for marketing purposes. And we all know that IG and Facebook keep tabs on our browsing history.
But, THIS! Now this one is just flat out wacky. I got this junk email today from a site called Overclockers. Before I had a chance to delete the message, I noticed a picture of dudes in silk robes smoking pipes. It is an advertisement for a musical or something. Apparently, the bots thought I would be interested because my search history often centers around pipes.
:crazy:

ashdigger

Preferred Member
Jul 30, 2016
Neal, you're among friends here, there's no shame in revealing your fetish calendar. :rofl:

npod

Preferred Member
Jun 11, 2017
I've already revealed my bondage accessories for y'all to ponder! No shame here. :rofl:

hoosierpipeguy

Preferred Member
Jan 28, 2018
I think you got that because of your interest in kinky tape my friend. The pipes are a coincidence.

brian64

Preferred Member
Jan 31, 2011
I was told that's a pic of the Frigate crew on shore leave...taken at one of their club meetings in the Captain's den.
Personally, I don't want to know what went on either before or after the pic was taken.

mso489

Preferred Member
Feb 21, 2013
I think the guy in the yachting cap didn't get the memo about the pirate theme on the Black Frigate.

anthonyrosenthal74

Preferred Member
Jan 8, 2013
Definitely not the 'Frigate' crew. There's no unicorns! Besides... we wouldn't be caught dead wearing red silk robes. Ours would have been black. :mrgreen: