SmokingPipes Badges & Benefits?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

It has been completely and conclusively proven that fake rewards stir the competitiveness of both men and women and drive them towards behavior which would earn them more of these badges. The term used is “Gamification”

For whatever reason, I never heard of badges until this post. My three-tin orders didn't trip the app I guess. Some marketing wizard figured this would trip the male competitive urges. 'Wonder if it works. Maybe with a Platinum badge someone channels Sixten Iversson and he carves you a pipe from the great beyond.

BROBS

Lifer
Nov 13, 2019
IA
here are my badges and perks.. does the "bleeding green" get me a better discount than just VIP silver on Peterson pipes???? because I believe I get 5% off all pipes then 10% off of that on Peterson.

Reactions: rogers

Spa32

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 2, 2019
Wisconsin, USA
here are my badges and perks.. does the "bleeding green" get me a better discount than just VIP silver on Peterson pipes???? because I believe I get 5% off all pipes then 10% off of that on Peterson.
View attachment 8501
View attachment 8502
I believe 10% off on Peterson is the most you can get. I get that with VIP Silver and have never purchased a Peterson.

Reactions: rogers
It has been completely and conclusively proven that fake rewards stir the competitiveness of both men and women and drive them towards behavior which would earn them more of these badges. The term used is “Gamification”

Speaking in behalf of all the competitives out there, we prefer to be called OVERACHIEVERS. Are we clear on that? puffy :)

• Haha
Reactions: cshubhra