PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

ulrich

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 25, 2012
Toronto
My modest collection. Behind the jarred baccy are a bunch of tins as well. The fact that my girlfriend allows me to have a dedicated pipe shelf right out there in the open is fantastic haha :lol:
DSC_1373.jpg

organizedmadman

Can't Leave
Nov 8, 2011
Louisville, Ky
My little stash in a big Ikea glassed-in bookcase. It's a six shelf double decker so,there's plenty of space to fill,up!

5361F021-20B4-4751-90D5-4A8ED73A1B62-4728-000001E9B2234F28.jpg

A86D29CA-CBEA-4936-8A2E-72C0B8470A22-4728-000001E9AC933E6D.jpg

FAA941E3-E566-4370-918C-1032FE1BFE6B-4728-000001E9A60B22EE.jpg

(I just noticed most of my pipe stems are off in those pictures, I was doing a routine cleaning.)

lordnoble

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
Harris is right on the money to those of you with "measly/meager" stashes. You've got a stash and that is the first step.
If I only had what I smoked in a month, 2 50g tins would be all I have. That said, I started making a concerted effort to build my cellar and I still think my stash is paltry. My last count had me somewhere near 15 lb. all told, and that was probably 9 months ago. I've added more since then. It's not enough.
I don't have much extra cash for my hobbies, so when I do manage to save some, I make a conscious decision to add (mostly) stuff I like and want to have more of with a few new blends added on. I also wait to order so that I can take advantage of free shipping.
Some blends really need to come in bulk to make my cellaring easier both on storage and on the wallet.
-Jason

guitarguy86

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 6, 2012
H&H Black House, H&H Ambassador's Blend, Sutliff Sunrise Smoke, nameless Balkan from Ye Olde Briar Shoppe, Captain Black White, Captain Black Cherry, Sir Walter Raleigh, 1Q, Grecian, and the rest are aromatics hand blended at Ye Olde Briar Shoppe: Peaches And Creme, Irish Cream, California Gold.
Pipes: Savinelli, two KSIs, and a cob.

J. Mayo

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 18, 2012
Texas
I don't care how old this thread is, I'm bringing it back! (figured it was better than starting a new one to show off my goods)

andrew

Lifer
Feb 13, 2013
I remember when I signed up here looking at stashes a 1/4 the size of this and thinking oh man, in my wildest dreams I'll never get to a stash like that, and as if I'll ever be able to actually get enough tobacco to even think about letting it age. And how will I able to afford any good pipes? Well my wildest dreams have come true. For my eyes only. My girlfriend says I'm crazy, I respond with it's a solid investment and when the apocalypse comes tobacco will be good currency. It's mainly in cardboard boxes, but yeah, I'm good. But I'm still going while the times are good.

Status
Not open for further replies.