Not open for further replies.

rcstan

Lifer
Mar 7, 2012
Sunset Beach NC
First shelf "The Petersons" plus a lion meer
stash003.jpg

stash002.jpg

Second shelf "The fun estates" : Lorenzetti, Becker, Monte Verdi, City De Luxe and the current rotation : Grousemoor ( jar ), Commonwealth. McBaren 7 Seas Red and Black Ambrosia, SPC Plum Pudding and SG 1792 in the little jars. And misc stuff.
stash004.jpg

Third shelf : "The cellar" along with cleaning Vodka, butane etc
stash005.jpg

"The cellar" spread out on the table. The 50g of Blend 5 and the 100g of Black Mallory didn't make it in the picture. The jars contain approx 2 lbs total of Balkan Supreme
stash001.jpg

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
rcstan, take Mike's advice and get that SG bulk jarred up as quickly as you can. Those boxes provide no protection at all. It will dry out very quickly.
Jp, nice stash, yours look so nice and organized.

eaglerico

Lifer
Jan 8, 2011
Heres mine not much. I am not sure exactly how much I have.
1 Full Large Mason Jar.

24 Regular Mason/Ball Jars full

12 Small Ball Jars mostly full

4 Little pressure fits jars full

2 Unoppened Tin
DSC02547.jpg

DSC02549.jpg

DSC02548.jpg

jpberg

Lifer
Aug 30, 2011
Jp, nice stash, yours look so nice and organized.
Ha! Harris, that stuff had been in a cardboard box for 3 or 4 years. I built a bookcase in my living room, and was able to put that stuff up on the old bookcase. Over the winter I plan on building 3 more cases, then I can get some more boxes out of the shed....
The way you're buying, pal, your gonna need some more shelves yourself :)

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
jp, all my tins are just dumped into large plastic containers that almost all full. I do need to buy more for all the incoming. I could store them neatly on my built in wall unit in my living room, but there is too much light in that room and I have always kept my tins in the dark. That is cool you can make book cases.
eaglerico, that is a great looking stash and very nice cabinet.
I notice many of you have your stashes in your living rooms and in the light, I was told years ago to keep my stash in a cool dark place. Has anyone noticed any ill effects from keeping your stuff in a living room out of direct sunlight but still getting normal lighting? Am I being paranoid by keeping my stuff in the dark?

rcstan

Lifer
Mar 7, 2012
Sunset Beach NC
cigrmaster out of necessity ( 1 br apt ) my pipe and baccy cabinet is indeed in the living room but it does have doors on it which stay shut unless I'm getting stuff out or my daughter decides to go exploring. I am thinking about moving THE cellar part to a tote in a shelf in the closet, at least the jars.

topd

Lifer
Mar 23, 2012
Emerson, Arkansas
Thanks mrenglish and Harris... never even occurred to me to jar up my boxed bulk tobacco. I've never had it

dry out completely, but could see it happening.

May 3, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
Nice stashes. I'll probably update mine in a few weeks when I get moved into the new house. It's not so much new as it is sitting vacant and still needing the kitchen remodeled before we move in.

Sep 27, 2012
Upland, CA.
OK... dont laugh! :lol: but here is my measly stash

*the pipes pictured aren't showing my 3 meer's that are in the drawer.
IMAG0687.jpg

Also excuse the dust, both my wife and I have been super busy working trying to make ends meet.

IMAG0690.jpg

deleon

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 7, 2011
Texas
Congrats everyone on their stash, I'm still working on getting mine setup but mine doesn't compare to what you guys have here! Very inspiring though!

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
To the younger guys, don't think in terms of your stash is measly, think in terms that by the time you get to be the age of some of us old farts, you will be way ahead because you started much younger. I was stupid for not cellaring early on, if I had half a brain I would have had a couple hundred tins of the old Three Nuns, instead of the one I do have. If you stick to a plan now, imagine what you will have in 20 years.
Top, also if you have any 100 gram tins of Solani product, those need to be jarred as well, they are not vacuum sealed.

Sep 27, 2012
Upland, CA.
To the younger guys, don't think in terms of your stash is measly
Bahahaha... im 43, not exactly a spring chicken! My stash is low because of stupid financial reasons, so the last few years its been pretty much depleted... but its all good, slowly working my way up again :D

Status
Not open for further replies.