PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

kanaia

Part of the Furniture Now
Feb 3, 2013
Samuel Gawith's Burnt Ends flake is a unique take on a Full Virginia flake that marries together a variety of Virginia tobaccos via heat compression. What results is a dense and dark flake that captures the deeper, richer notes of an aged Full Virginia mixture without needing to be aged and offers tasting notes of tangy caramelized citrus, earthy, hay, and a touch of spice. JimInks you go first.Image.jpeg

Mrs. Pickles

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 8, 2022
AZ, USA
I think I’m going to pass on this one. Not because I don’t love FVF or dark virginias, but its just too much leaf to commit to without knowing more about it.

I’d love to read a review from an intrepid early buyer or something, but this will probably sell out within an hour and leave cautious nitwits like me in the dust.

gawithhoggarth

Can't Leave
Dec 26, 2019
Kendal, UK
www.gawithhoggarth.co.uk

greeneyes

Lifer
Jun 5, 2018
It will be interesting to evaluate how a difference in process on the same substrate (current FVF) changes the product.

I haven't written a review in a long time but I think this presents an interesting context from a technical perspective, especially being a long-time smoker of FVF.

Mrs. Pickles

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 8, 2022
AZ, USA
It will be interesting to evaluate how a difference in process on the same substrate (current FVF) changes the product.

I haven't written a review in a long time but I think this presents an interesting context from a technical perspective, especially being a long-time smoker of FVF.
Looking forward to reading your evaluation!