PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

smeigs

Lifer
Jun 26, 2012
Im sorry to hear about all this bad stuff going on, I will send good vibes your way and I hope things get better soon.

taerin

Lifer
May 22, 2012
Sorry for your loss werdna, I never liked my dog but even though my cat has been dead for around 10 years, I still feel sad every time I see a cat. A friend just got a new kitty, seeing her with it nearly brought me to tears.
Wolfe, just drop it no one will remember your comments a week from now, it is a great community if you give it a chance; just the wrong time to make comments like that. Topics are not restricted to pipe smoking here, they just can't be really controversial like the health care system or politics (other rules apply); when in doubt read the rules and ask a mod if you have any questions.

allan

Lifer
Dec 5, 2012
Bronx, NY
Werdna
Although I have never owned a dog I can recognize the deep loss a family feels with its loss
To add to this sadness is the loss of your brother-in-law
My condolences

plateauguy

Lifer
Mar 19, 2013
Werdna,

I'm sorry I was away for a few days and didn't see your post. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. I lost my father 1 week before Christmas over 44 years ago. I still hate pointsettias.
Take time for yourself so that you can be strong for your family.

Rob

fitzy

Lifer
Nov 13, 2012
NY
Werdna. I'm truly sorry to hear that.
Please ignore Wolf he's just a troll looking to bait people.

shayde

Can't Leave
Oct 4, 2013
Sorry to hear bud, my great grandmother just passed away in October so I feel your pain. Praying for you, your household, and your family this holiday season.

Status
Not open for further replies.