PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

tennsmoker

Lifer
Jul 2, 2010
My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family, Werdna.
I had a beautiful black lab years ago. Her name was Babe. She taught me everything I know. Losing her left a great hole in my life.
Please give your wife my condolences for yours and her loss.

tarak

Lifer
Jun 23, 2013
South Dakota
Sorry for your losses Werdna. To lose family is hard, and a dog is most certainly family as well.
My thoughts and prayers to you this Holiday season.

yazamitaz

Lifer
Mar 1, 2013
Deepest sympathies sir, but I am sure you are your family will unite and prevail.
May the magic of the holidays bring joy to your hearts.
Dan

jservant98

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 19, 2013
Southern Oregon
I pray that your holidays will somehow be bright, may we be thankful for the family we still have with us and may God bless you and yours.... :puffpipe:

trailspike48

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 15, 2013
Werdna I'm sorry to hear of your loss and pain. I lost my best friend Mick earlier this year, and while I have a new dog the pain from losing Mick is still fresh. Don't rush getting another dog, wait until you are ready.
My thought will be for you and your wife during this difficult time.

wolf666

Lurker
Jun 22, 2013
I may sound insensitive but what does this have to do with this web site and forum ! :crazy:

werdna

Can't Leave
Jun 6, 2013
I may sound insensitive but what does this have to do with this web site and forum !
It has everything to do with this site and forum. The people that replied to me are considered friends who care about each other. With a comment like your's, you will not be considered as friendly enough to bother with, and I doubt anyone will bother with you. Move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.