PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Recent Posts

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

davet

Preferred Member
May 9, 2015
I've wanted/needed a Cutty for sometime and have been watching these Ropps for awhile so I gave in and bought this one. Just picked it up and couldn't wait to try it out, smokes great and I'm very happy with it :clap:

The SPC pic;

The transition from shank to stem is much better than the picture portrayed.

mso489

Preferred Member
Feb 21, 2013
Trim classic cutty shape, handsome, and with an ample bowl.

davet

Preferred Member
May 9, 2015
Picked up this one as well, marked Kingston, made in Italy. Needs some work but should clean up nicely.

Not bad for $10 :puffy:

piffyr

Preferred Member
Apr 24, 2015
I don't blame you one bit for pulling the trigger on that cutty. That's a sharp looking pipe! Congrats!

mso489

Preferred Member
Feb 21, 2013
Some of the Ropps have a tight draw, my straight red-stained apple for example, but not too tight. It's a comfortable smoke that focuses the smoke nicely and works well with medium to full-strength blends. For milder or more complex blends, I go to a different pipe.

aldecaker

Preferred Member
Feb 13, 2015
That's a beautiful cutty. It looks like it would be a great clencher despite it's length. Something about it just looks...balanced.

tslex

Preferred Member
Jun 23, 2011
I have a small Ropp bulldog I bought through SPC some time ago. Very lightweight, easy smoking briar. That cutty is very refined in shape. Enjoy.

jorchamp

Mar 21, 2016
Very nice looking Pipe. I have a Ropp Prince. It is a very straightforward and easy smoking pipe. I particularly like the size and length of smoke. Good for flakes. Enjoy the pipe

Status
Not open for further replies.