PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

davet

Lifer
May 9, 2015
Estey's Bridge N.B Canada
I've wanted/needed a Cutty for sometime and have been watching these Ropps for awhile so I gave in and bought this one. Just picked it up and couldn't wait to try it out, smokes great and I'm very happy with it :clap:
win_20171122_184326-600x337.jpg

The SPC pic;
002-598-4427.jpg

The transition from shank to stem is much better than the picture portrayed.

piffyr

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 24, 2015
I don't blame you one bit for pulling the trigger on that cutty. That's a sharp looking pipe! Congrats!

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Some of the Ropps have a tight draw, my straight red-stained apple for example, but not too tight. It's a comfortable smoke that focuses the smoke nicely and works well with medium to full-strength blends. For milder or more complex blends, I go to a different pipe.

aldecaker

Lifer
Feb 13, 2015
That's a beautiful cutty. It looks like it would be a great clencher despite it's length. Something about it just looks...balanced.

tslex

Lifer
Jun 23, 2011
I have a small Ropp bulldog I bought through SPC some time ago. Very lightweight, easy smoking briar. That cutty is very refined in shape. Enjoy.

jorchamp

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 21, 2016
Very nice looking Pipe. I have a Ropp Prince. It is a very straightforward and easy smoking pipe. I particularly like the size and length of smoke. Good for flakes. Enjoy the pipe

Status
Not open for further replies.