PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

seacaptain

Lifer
Apr 24, 2015
It would not shock me to see all mail-order tobacco shut down within 5 years.
Tobacco will eventually become like guns - Only ships across state lines from licensed dealer to licensed dealer. Then you buy from a licensed dealer, who will have your complete information and purchase history. Since the government has almost completely taken over healthcare, the insurance company surrogates will want that info to extract even more money from you.

curl

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 29, 2014
Social media is becoming a more and more unfriendly place, anti-social to a lot of communities. Facebook and Twitter and YouTube and now Reddit seem to be actively culling the undesirables because shut up. Fortunately, there is plenty of room on the web for people to create their own communities.

Jun 25, 2017
It definitely was a huge hit. I bought and sold some incredible finds on the reddit market and made some great connections. I'm incredibly hesitant about the current workaround being discussed though: a new forum for all banned reddit communities. I don't want to facilitate deals on a website that also handles alcohol and firearms. It's just asking for trouble. Like putting all the eggs in one basket and attaching flashing lights and a siren. And that's coming from someone who smokes pipes, drinks alcohol, and owns a firearm. I just don't need all my hobbies at once. Like the one time the local gentleman's club had an early morning sushi buffet. Pass.

curl

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 29, 2014
Peck has a fine idea, but it should be a separate forum so we don't comingle the discussions with the trades.

Status
Not open for further replies.