PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 9, 2018
England
Just made my first order from Watch City after seeing the love their blends get on here and tobaccoreviews.com

3 ounces each of:
Flake #558
Old Dominion
Watch City Slices
And a tin of Wessex Brown Virginia Flake

It'll probably take (hopefully) 2 weeks or less to get to my door what with customs and excise so I'm hoping it won't have dried out too much.

Chris.

Just made my first order from Watch City after seeing the love their blends get on here and tobaccoreviews.com

3 ounces each of:
Flake #558
Old Dominion
Watch City Slices
And a tin of Wessex Brown Virginia Flake

It'll probably take (hopefully) 2 weeks or less to get to my door what with customs and excise so I'm hoping it won't have dried out too much.

Chris.
Great choices here.

Jan 28, 2018
Sarasota, FL
Seems like Estervals is taking longer than usual, 2 weeks plus. But it has always arrived so no big deal. Got this one today. Great deal on 2 lb of Mac Baren Capstan Blue. 5 tins of Joschi's Oriental Sunrise, 5 tins of Soraya and 2 tins of Nyala to cellar. Nyala is probably my favorite blend that has much cigar leaf content. Got a tin of Ascanian No. 1 Riverside Blend to try, it's a Virginia Oriental Perique blend.

lawdogspipes

Might Stick Around
May 19, 2010
Seems like Estervals is taking longer than usual, 2 weeks plus. But it has always arrived so no big deal. Got this one today. Great deal on 2 lb of Mac Baren Capstan Blue. 5 tins of Joschi's Oriental Sunrise, 5 tins of Soraya and 2 tins of Nyala to cellar. Nyala is probably my favorite blend that has much cigar leaf content. Got a tin of Ascanian No. 1 Riverside Blend to try, it's a Virginia Oriental Perique blend.

View attachment 10372
Joschi's Oriental Sunrise... looks like something I will order. Nice haul.

Bengel

Lifer
Sep 20, 2019
Mac Baren HH Acadian Perique Pipe Tobacco (16 oz.)
1​
G. L. Pease Stratford Pipe Tobacco (8 oz.)
1​
G. L. Pease Haddo's Delight Pipe Tobacco (8 oz.)
2​

Reactions: SpookedPiper

trubka2

Lifer
Feb 27, 2019
Seems like Estervals is taking longer than usual, 2 weeks plus.
Same here. I put in an order on Nov. 5, and it didn't even get to NYC until Wednesday. It'll be a month by the time it's all said and done. Totally worth the wait in every way, of course. It's just strange - my last order only took about 10 days. Holiday backlog maybe?

sgh

Lurker
Nov 22, 2019
C&D Bayou Night 1 oz
Lane Limited 1-Q 2 oz (I already wish I'd only ordered 1 oz, does it get better with age?)
Mac Baren HH Bold Kentucky 1.75 oz
GLP The Virginia Cream 2 oz
GLP Stonehenge Flake
GLP Regents Flake
GLP Montgomery
GLP Key Largo
GLP JackKnife Ready Rubbed
Dunhill Three Year Matured

Spinkle

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 16, 2019
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Was not meaning to purchase any more for a while, and then 20% off happened...

2oz Cornell & Diehl Billy Budd Blonde
2oz Cornell & Diehl Burley Flake #1
2oz Cornell & Diehl Redburn
2oz Cornell & Diehl Carolina Red Flake (x5)
2oz Cornell & Diehl Oriental Silk
3.5oz Mac Baren Mixture: Scottish Blend

Hopefully the customs guys are so overwhelmed by the Black Friday packages that it'll slip right through like last time.

Status
Not open for further replies.