PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpookedPiper

Lifer
Sep 9, 2019
East coast
I dried it out as well and definitely not an everyday smoke but it did taste and smell very much like grandpas tobacco, it was comforting and familiar.

It did look and smell like s#$t in a bag when I opened the bag up. Had my wife blind smell the difference between it and liquid smoke..but freaking aweful.

Reactions: sandollars

skydog

Part of the Furniture Now
Jun 27, 2017
I'd been on a buying freeze since stocking up on the C&D Carolina Red Flake but I stopped by my local b&m and they had tins of the Robert Lewis Tree Mixture for 5 bucks a piece. 2 will be going to my brother as a Christmas present because he is a big fan of that blend and the other 3 will go into the cellar. It's a nice change of pace from my usual Va and Va/per.

Reactions: Paul 3.0

haparnold

Lifer
Aug 9, 2018
Colorado Springs, CO
I've been on a bit of a break from buying tobacco lately. Mrs. Hap and I are moving, and I don't really want to pack any more boxes with tobacco tins. I did score two tins of Esoterica Dunbar and an old (Orlik-produced) tin of Dunhill Standard Mixture Mellow that was gathering dust at a local B&M.

BROBS

Lifer
Nov 13, 2019
IA
I bought another 500g of G&H No.7 Broken Flake but apparently I already have either 1/2 or 1lb of it from 2 years ago.
So I will smoke that one and age the new.

I did the same thing with Newminster Smooth rum.. already had a pound aging!!

Got a pound of MacB Dark Twist, half pound of G&H Glengarry Flake, and a pound of G&H Rum Flake.

Also just got a pound of G&H Kentucky Nougat on the way from a forum member.

Reactions: dcon

Spinkle

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 16, 2019
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Latest order from smokingpipes.com, currently on a plane between Miami and Toronto:

2oz tin of Cornell & Diehl Blockade Runner
2oz tin of Cornell & Diehl Bijou
2oz tin of Cornell & Diehl Briar Fox
2oz tin of GL Pease Navigator
2oz tin of GL Pease Cumberland
2oz tin of GL Pease JackKnife Plug
100g tin of Solani Silver Label 660

All members please send good vibes for a quick and half-assed customs inspection! ?

Status
Not open for further replies.