PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

pruss

Lifer
Feb 6, 2013
Mytown
I was going to do the diamond ring thing for Peck NEXT year... Now he'll be expecting it. Bummer.
-- Pat

mephistopheles

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 14, 2014
You guys are sick lol! 8O
I found reference to this thread from the on-going Secret Santa post. It seems like a lot of fun. :D

Dec 24, 2012
I still bear the scar tissue and callus that remind me of that painful day when I opened that box, and I can truthfully say that nothing in my life has wounded me so deeply or irreparably.
Thanks for the reminder.

phil67

Lifer
Dec 14, 2013
Mix it up with some Stonehaven or Penzance to stretch those elusive blends out. :lol:
When life gives you lemons, make orange juice, then wonder how the hell you did it.

Briar Boy

(astrange1)
Apr 8, 2013
Looks like an eBay gold mine, somebody somewhere loves that stuff, I personally haven't tried it but have heard plenty.

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
You blew up my spot trailboss. I was saving old cigarettes, to empty the tobacco and call them "Semois", than mailing off to Peck.

pruss

Lifer
Feb 6, 2013
Mytown
79 might mix well with Semois, Boss. Could not be any worse.
I'm sure that rolling Semois in my cat's box would only enhance the leaf's aromatic components and smoking quality...
Missed this thread last year, love it. Pat, well done!
The pleasure was mine.
I still bear the scar tissue and callus that remind me of that painful day when I opened that box, and I can truthfully say that nothing in my life has wounded me so deeply or irreparably.
Thanks for the reminder.
Oh come now... You've heard the phrase, "That which does not kill me makes me stronger," haven't you? Well? You're LOTS stronger.
You're welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.