PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

yazamitaz

Lifer
Mar 1, 2013
Great stuff Pat. I am jealous that you guys are all getting together for what I am sure will be an awesome time.

lestrout

Lifer
Jan 28, 2010
Chester County, PA
LOL - clever, that. BTW, I see the tin of Germain's fine Brown Flake, but couldn't quite figure out what the round tin was. It does look familiar, but I have so many random tins stacked I just couldn't work out which one it reminds me of.
hp

les

ghost

Lifer
May 17, 2012
I'm still waiting for the Mixture 79 guys to descend on this thread with torches a blazing, ready to rumble...

pruss

Lifer
Feb 6, 2013
Mytown
I just wanted to share some of the thoughts I had for you about alternate uses for those tins...
1. You could provide them to the boys as targets for their slingshot/air gun/.22

2. You could use them to catch used matches to reuse as kindling in the fireplace

3. You could use them to hide your "stash" from the "man"

4. You could use them to store the love poetry Harris sends you...
-- Pat

lordnoble

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
I'm still waiting for the Mixture 79 guys to descend on this thread with torches a blazing, ready to rumble...

You'll be waiting until the Rapture, then. My experience with those that smoke Mixture 79, Middleton's Cherry, etc. is that they aren't into the "internet-thing" and even if they were, they only use it for email. Besides, we're such a giant pack of enablers, they'd all switch to better blends within the first hour.
-Jason

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
peck, why are you lying to everyone. I know for a fact that you have 50 tubs of 79 in your cellar and that it is your favorite blend. Your wife recently sent me pictures of you rolling around naked on your bed with all your 79 tubs. I will post the pic after Christmas as I do not want to spoil anyone's meal.
Merry Christmas buddy.

piperl12

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 7, 2012
Oh God Harris in the name of all that is Holy for the love of God don't post a pic of Peck naked much less rolling around on a bed that way. That will surely put me right off smoking a pipe.

pruss

Lifer
Feb 6, 2013
Mytown
Oh God Harris in the name of all that is Holy for the love of God don't post a pic of Peck naked much less rolling around on a bed that way. That will surely put me right off smoking a pipe.
Go ahead Harris. I double dog dare you... and I bet Piperl12 still manages to load a bowl and keep 'er burning the next time he shows up on site.
:puffy:
-- Pat

puffdoggie

Can't Leave
Dec 14, 2013
You just have to love the bait & switch. A true classic prank. I once gave my girl friend a very large box that said "Makeup Vanity" on the outside. She had been wanting one for quite some time. Once she got through all the styrofoam peanuts she found the itty-bitty velvet box with the diamond ring at the bottom.
Come to think of it we've been married 30 years now so I think she got even. Oops, didn't see that one coming!
:rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.