PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

antipodesman

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 25, 2011
Vancouver Island
preview_photo20.jpg

Hope this works. Sorry you can't see the pipe well. It is my Peterson St. Paddy bulldog from 1993.
Sorry this is a poor photo.

preview_b7n9qcgkkgrhqmoki8eyufcrwobm1kybzk4q_31.jpg

clanobucklin

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 19, 2010
Here I am smoking one of my favorite meerschaums - It's a Zeus! Yep it's the same pipe as my avatar - but with a new shank put on it. The old one - while decorative kept on cracking with every smoke. I tried getting it repaired twice - on the third time - my fixit guy just sawed off the shank and Viola! Smokes great and I don't hear the disconcerting "Crack" when I smoke it. I am very happy with results and feel no trepidation when my friend comes on over to see how I like "The Gift" he gave me.
1209111148.jpg

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
The Jones' made it to M&T Bank Stadium today to watch the Ravens beat up on the helpless Colts. Did a little tailgating with my nephew with an opportunity to smoke my Boswell bent. A fun, but long day.

sdcowboy

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 24, 2011
Rapid City, SD
mobile-upload-12112011-0571.jpg

This is a self portrait that I took while hunting for a Christmas tree on Saturday. Since I went alone, I had nobody to take a picture of me...thank you iphone! I was atop my horse, Samson, and I'm enjoying my Bjarne billiard with Bob's Chocolate Flake. It might look cold, but it was almost 60 degrees! The altitude is around 6000 feet in the high country of the Black Hills near Deadwood, South Dakota.

Jul 15, 2011
ssjones, I am assuming that is your wife in the picture with you. She looks so much like my Aunt Donna it's unreal.

smokenscotch

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 23, 2011
Here's a picture with my new Peterson St. Patricks Day Pipe 2011. I've been wanting this pipe for a while now and finally found one.
Decemberfun018.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.