asianhombre

Lurker
Nov 29, 2011
969bd8e6028811e180c9123138016265_7.jpg

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
Haven't done an update in awhile. Here's me with the new Wellington.Thinking about getting a windcap for nights out at the O-Club.
e8e5f56e.jpg

Yep. My chair has horns and yep, that'a a gallon of mead brewin ip in the top left. I also have 5 gallons of cranberry mead (named "Ruby" for my beloved late mum-in-law) and 5 gallons of chocolate mead which I call liquid sex. It's 15 lbs of raw honey, water and a full tin of baking chocolate. Females who drink this may want to do so alone. If that is not possible, Males married to these females had better bring their "A" game (and pharmaceutical reinforcements if necessary). After she falls asleep. Have your silk smoking jacket and favorite pipe handy and when you descend the steps looking triumphant and puffing at your favorite pipe, try not to limp.

docwatson

Lifer
Jul 2, 2009
New England
http://i1188.photobucket.com/albums/z405/zanthal/goofy1-halfsize.jpg
@zanthal

the avatar and photo are fantastic. Great sense of humor I just love it.

:clap:

dhizzy

Part of the Furniture Now
Aug 29, 2011
sdc16976-150x112.jpg

Me with my Lucienne pipe and a cup of coffee on a hot August day.

dhizzy

Aug 29, 2011
Wow, That's small. Sorry, its the only pic I have with me holding a pipe. Might as well look at my avatar.

dhizzy

Aug 29, 2011
Yeah. My wife and I were on a walk. We had visited a bed and breakfast for our 10th wedding anniversary and it was something to do. They had trails you could walk that were adjacent to some corn fields. I actually remember I was smoking MacB Honey Chocolate.

Status
Not open for further replies.