PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jabo

Can't Leave
Jan 26, 2016
I like cosmic's idea. Let's do it ! Other than that, I need a time machine. ;-)

curl

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 29, 2014
I would kill to get my mitts on a reverse calabash cob pipe.

crashthegrey

Lifer
Dec 18, 2015
Cobleskill, NY
www.greywoodie.com
A slow smoke is worth it just for the experience. My very first pipe related event was the Kaywoodie Holiday Event, which includes a slow smoke and event pipe with the very modest entry fee. It was overwhelming for a first event, but it actually made the whole thing a little better once it started. It was so relaxed and fun.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Saw Russ O. at a TAPS show two years ago (I think it was) but was too shy to introduce myself; thought I would say something really off-key if we got into tobacco. Wasn't sure I had the concentration to keep it in the road with a real pro. I would like to buy a Blatter & Blatter pipe in Montreal, despite some cross-talk about their pipe quality. I think they're pretty good. Also the pipe carver who has a stand in the London railroad station. Right now, I'd like to get down to my local indy pipe shop. Busy times.

pagan

Lifer
May 6, 2016
West Texas
Think I would like to join Cosmic's commune, bring my own rocker and sit by his big fireplace and smoke a hearty blend, I envision something like a Viking lodge :mrgreen:

davet

Lifer
May 9, 2015
Estey's Bridge N.B Canada
I would like to buy a Blatter & Blatter pipe in Montreal, despite some cross-talk about their pipe quality. I think they're pretty good.
I thoroughly enjoyed my visit and purchased two pipes, both dedicated to 3P's and both smoke great. I couldn't have felt more welcome, a great shop and great guys.

kanse

Jul 9, 2016
I just want to taste all the tobaccos I have on my wish list, OCD won't let me rest.

mackeson

Mar 29, 2016
Smoke a bowl of Stonehaven while naked in a bathtub filled with Stonehaven

...ok, that is just weird

I just call that a regular Tuesday night. Just make sure you do it in the privacy of your own home. I'm permanently banned from Home Depot.
Seriously though, I really want a tin of GLP Stonehenge Flake. A VAPer/Bur collaboration between Greg Pease and John Gawith?!? re-release anyone?

Jan 8, 2013
Smoke a bowl of Stonehaven while naked in a bathtub filled with Stonehaven.
I'm doing that with Black Frigate... right now. 8O
Seriously though. I would like to add a Rad Davis to my collection. And one of Zack's snapping turtles. One of Peterson's early pipes. A 1974 Dunhill, my birth year. A Preben Holm freehand.... I'm just going to stop right there. I've realized there are so many pipes I'd like to have, I'd easily fill up a full page.

mayfair70

Lifer
Sep 14, 2015
Jeez. I like the idea of drinking with some of you folks. I will get a birth year Dunhill at some point (1970) and really want to carve my own briar. Growing my own tobacco in the Spring !! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.