PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jiujitsubowl

Can't Leave
May 19, 2015
Muskegon Michigan
1.75 an ounce if buy 4 ounces or more at pipesandcigars.com of any Peter Stokkebye blend! I hear all his flakes are good and i personally like the black cherry cavendish.

robwoodall

Can't Leave
Apr 29, 2015
I saw that!
I don't think I've smoked any Stokkebye, but I do plan to try the Black Cherry.
Any other Stokkebye recommendations from the experts?

May 4, 2015
Yeah, their flakes are one of the best deals going even without a sale. I'm probaby ordering a pound each here shortly.

scrooge

Lifer
Apr 24, 2015
Thanks for the heads up juijitsubowl, I went shopping a couple hrs ago at p&c an bought a pound each of nightcap, 965,early morning. Now I had to go back got a pound each of Bulls eye flake, Luxury navy flake, Twist Flake, Amsterdam 83, 314 dark fired. Boy how do I slide the second or past the old lady. Oh well Yum Yum!

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
P&C always comes up with some shameless temptation. Stokkebye's flakes are excellent, but so are many of their blends. I grabbed that dark-fired step ladder. Their Midtown Chestnut is a first rate non-aro in a tub, no less. If you don't want to buy tobacco right now, stay away from P&C.

Perique

Lifer
Sep 20, 2011
www.tobaccoreviews.com
Another vote for Luxury Navy and Luxury Bullseye flakes - two of my favorites and extraordinary tobaccos at double that price. Twist is good if you like a sweeter flake, but I suggest aging it for 6-12 months.
English Luxury is an excellent choice for those who like smooth aromatic/English blends. A huge step up from something like an HGL, but not quite in the league of the Pipeworks & Wilke aromatic Latakia blends.

Perique

Lifer
Sep 20, 2011
www.tobaccoreviews.com
Speaking of which, their Turkish Export is another great, underrated blend. An excellent all-day smoke and a great cigarette weaner. (That's "weaner", not "wiener", gents...)

wyfbane

Lifer
Apr 26, 2013
Tennessee
I am in the same boat. No $$ for tobacco. I am saving up for one more pipe and then I need to get $$ for the West Coast show in Vegas.

Status
Not open for further replies.