PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Anyone tried Norwegian 80? It sounds good, but I've never heard it mentioned here on Forums.

mcitinner1

Lifer
Apr 5, 2014
Missouri
Mso I going to try my first bowl of Norway 80 now. I got that and No. 81 also to try. No. 81 is all Virginia while No. 80 is burley, oriental, Turkish, and Virginia.

May 4, 2015
Also got me some LBF! And some rolling baccy with a bunch of perique to throw in. Perique for 1.75 a ounce? Yes, please.

perdurabo

Lifer
Jun 3, 2015
Took advantage, picked up some Lux.Navy Flake. I tried the Lux. Twist flake and Lux.BullsEye Flake. Navy Flake is far superior!

jiujitsubowl

Can't Leave
May 19, 2015
Muskegon Michigan
My flakes from PS are still on the way but i did enjoy some 302 black cherry cav. Very good and very suttle for a aro. Good desert smoke

20150712_144937-1-388x600.jpg

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Just ordered four each of Luxury Bullseye Flake and Luxury Navy Flake. The LNF I've enjoyed before. PC really makes you an offer you can barely refuse, $14 and shipping for eight ounces of quality baccy. You have to provide your own jar, but often you have to do that with tins.

jiujitsubowl

Can't Leave
May 19, 2015
Muskegon Michigan
Luxury Navy Flake was a blast last night. Very smooth with a nice zip of perique on the tail end. I enjoyed it. No tongue bite, very smooth. Is this a trend with VaPERs?

rblood

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 2, 2015
Okay, I caved in. 1 lbs each of LBF and LNF and added a pound of Early Morning Pipe to round out the order. Feels like stealing, 3 pounds of quality baccy for a hundred bucks...

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Wow, my two-to-eight business days economy shipping made it in two flat. I ordered Sunday night and it was here in the Wednesday mail. The Luxury Bullseye Flake and Luxury Navy Flake smell great. I'm looking forward to packing them, but have them jarred in the meantime. The estimated time of arrival was tomorrow! Granted I just live a few states away, but kudos to P&C and the USPS too.

jiujitsubowl

Can't Leave
May 19, 2015
Muskegon Michigan
@mso489 and @pipesmokingtom I got the same service. I am from Michigan and I got my 3 days later! Smoked a bowl of navy flake, loved it. Navy and Bullseye will be my first flakes and navy my first VaPER.

newbroom

Lifer
Jul 11, 2014
Florida
mso489, I know that you're a burley man and I want to recommend PS 702, "pressed burley"...like other burleys, it took awhile for me to appreciate, but now? I'm reaching for it regularly. This is a mix of light and darks in a ribbon cut and mighty fine stuff. I've still got lots, but I think I will take advantage of this sale for another lb.

I think LBE is overrated, personally. LNF is something I should put back in stock, as my flake cellar is the one least represented. I'm trying to be more and more budget conscious, but this is a great sale....

I just wish I could get as good a deal on Newminster's 400 & 403.

Status
Not open for further replies.