PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

npod

Lifer
Jun 11, 2017
@mrenglish, I had no choice. With all the activity on this thread I got nervous. It's one of my favorite blends. Rubbing it in would be Harris above ordering 2 on Saturday and 2 on Sunday :).
The pic above is to show those not familiar what an intact rope should look like. Even if you get one that is not intact, it all smokes the same.

mrenglish

Lifer
Dec 25, 2010
Columbus, Ohio
Just giving you a hard time.
Truth about it all smoking the same. I ended up making smaller jars and will smoke out of one while the other two age for a long while. Good stuff.

gkr1

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 7, 2017
San Diego
I got mine in today and it was one long piece.
It is a delicious blend! Its like DNR and Escudo had a kid! Its sweet and Flavorful! Dried fruits mostly raisins with some some spice and quality leaf. Smooth, cool, slow burn, and no bite.
I already ordered another one after the first bowl, right of the bat it was delivering the goods!
20180315_155911-600x337.jpg

npod

Lifer
Jun 11, 2017
:) :puffpipe:

Cheers gkr1 and others. Smoke in harmony with the zen force.

SpookedPiper

Lifer
Sep 9, 2019
East coast
Still in stock at sp.com ordered mine today along with a couple of tins of Marlin flake..just because it's also in stock. Definitely a difficult forum to belong to as the TAD is strong here!

Cheers

SpookedPiper

Lifer
Sep 9, 2019
East coast
Honestly, when this arrived at my door today...I was just standing besides myself. It arrived super quick from so.com and USPS must be using Santa's sleigh!

But the block, though...I am speechless, now to cut cellar and jar the smoke!2333

Reactions: npod
Status
Not open for further replies.