PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mlaug

Part of the Furniture Now
May 23, 2010
Iowa
My first serious pipe, when I decided to move up from Dr. Grabows, was a Ben Wade. I have been hooked on Danish style freehands ever since.
Preben Holm

Karl Erik

Søren

Erik Nording

Bent Nielsen

Viggo Nielsen

bhpdrew

Can't Leave
Oct 8, 2010
Washington State
I see pipes are like baccy its all just personal preference
Very much so! It took me a few years to really figure out what I liked and what I only sort of liked and even what I really didn't like. There are some pipes that need to grow on you (my Nordings being one). Then there are pipes that you just know straight away you are going to like and others you know straight away you are not going to like.

hobie1dog

Lifer
Jun 5, 2010
Cornelius, NC
When I buy a brand name pipe, I'll post up...all I have is my grandfathers old pipes, which most gurgle, and the Quiet Comrades, but I'll likely not buy a Peterson. I think I was in the great Chinese Army in a past life...I never buy the popular brands everyone else likes,and I hate uniforms, and having to do what everybody else does, hate authority with a passion that can't be described, and hate all forms of violence and killing. So I have my eyes on Boswells, Meers, Castello's, Nordings and Johs pipes so far. I've just gotta buy something different from the masses, that's just the way I've always been. I'm a Unique Freique, who also loves Perique.

buckeye

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 16, 2010
jake hackert cobs and briar pipes

nording

boswells

my handmade pipes

searock

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 15, 2010
If nothing else, this thread shows why there are so many differnt pipes on the market...

hobie1dog

Lifer
Jun 5, 2010
Cornelius, NC
Aaron Beck- passed on to The Other Side in 1984
AaronBeck.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.