PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

tslex

Lifer
Jun 23, 2011
This is the only pipe forum to which I belong. Do any of you belong to any others (Brothers of Briar, Tamp and Puff, etc)?
If so,thoughts on how the communities vary, what the others bring to the table?

nbpiper

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 31, 2011
This is the only one that I post on, but do read Tamp and Puff and Brothers of Briar frequently.

brewshooter

Lifer
Jun 2, 2011
I'm also active on the pipe section of Puff.com and occasionally read a few of the other forums.

sherlock

Can't Leave
Aug 21, 2011
I have seen the other forums, but to be honest I have had no reason to go anywhere else. I may have to check them out. :D

markw4mms

Lifer
Jun 16, 2011
Bremen,GA
Besides this one, I belong to PSF (pipe smokers forum), Brothers of Briar, T&P, Banned Brothers of Briar, and Smokers Forum UK.

tobakenist

Lifer
Jun 16, 2011
Middle England
I am a Proud member of The International Peterson Pipe Club and The Pipe Club Of London and a proud member of this Forum, about time this became a club. :puffy:

nsfisher

Lifer
Nov 26, 2011
Nova Scotia, Canada
i dont c anything wrong with dating ur girlfriends sister haha but i dont moonlight in the forums. Good lord i hang out here enough, cant imagine spending equal time on another

daveinlax

Charter Member
May 5, 2009
WISCONSIN
is the Banned Brothers of Briar a delinquent offshoot of Brothers of Briar? There has to be a connection

No connection. Banned of Brothers is a sub title or nickname for www.pipesmokerforum.com. Brothers of Briar http://www.brothersofbriar.com/ is a good board that was stated when the very popular Knox board shut down. 8O

tiltjlp

Can't Leave
Apr 9, 2011
Cheviot Ohio
I run a little used forum known as Corncobs & Briar. Obviously, since I'm into cobs so much, there is quite a bit of information about cobs, but plenty of good content and discussions about all things Pipe & Tobacco.
http://corncobsandbriar.phpbb3now.com/

seakayak

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 21, 2010
Echoing sherlock, I found this site over a year ago and have never felt the need to explore further.

Status
Not open for further replies.