Can't Leave
Jan 5, 2023
Nashville, TN
Todays the day!
1:30pm
Rosie’s Twin Kegs
413 W Thompson Lane
Nashville 37211

Plenty of tobaccos to sample. Enclosed patio. Good beer selection with a small liquor selection. Excellent burgers if you are coming hungry.

There will be an unrelated beer pong tournament happening indoors, just fyi. Don’t worry, just head out the back door past the bar.

Reactions: Zero

Syndicate

Lurker
Apr 17, 2022
Gallatin, Tennessee, USA
Sorry to have missed this. I found out about it because of Brian's plug on his radio show this past week. I'm in Middle TN and would totally be down for a regular meet. Work for me will probably get in the way from time to time but I would definitely make it out more than not.

Reactions: Mortamyhr

Auxsender

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 17, 2022
Nashville
Ok. New Nashville Pipe Meeting at 1:30 pm on November 18th at Rosie’s Twin Kegs on the back patio.
I’m also gonna make a new thread about it.
Hope to see y’all there.

telemitry

Lurker
Aug 28, 2023
Ok I suck … I asked about next meet and ended up catching a bad cold and missed it. Hope it was a good hang , looking forward to catching one

LJJ

Lurker
Dec 16, 2023
Hi! Good morning! My name is Larry. Any chance there’s a ‘Pipe club’ any where in Nashville? I’m itching to share some of my smoking experiences with some great people in my area of Nashville. Unfortunately I missed this event but would love to have a club where people could meet and bond regularly. Let me know if this is something already established or if it’s something people are interested in 👨🏾‍🏫!!

Auxsender

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 17, 2022
Nashville
Hi! Good morning! My name is Larry. Any chance there’s a ‘Pipe club’ any where in Nashville? I’m itching to share some of my smoking experiences with some great people in my area of Nashville. Unfortunately I missed this event but would love to have a club where people could meet and bond regularly. Let me know if this is something already established or if it’s something people are interested in 👨🏾‍🏫!!
Howdy Larry. Welcome to the forum. I am unaware of any established Nashville area pipe clubs.
Me and Mortamyhr met on this forum and have gotten together twice, once in October and once in November. December was too busy so we skipped that month. We plan on meeting sometime in January but we’re not sure where. We certainly welcome location suggestions if you know of any public places that have a warm place to smoke and will allow a meetup. We’ll make a post about it here when we figure out the location. We hope you and anyone else that can make it joins us.

BrianJGreg

Lurker
Dec 26, 2023
Hi all! My name is BJ! Newish pipe smoker but would love the opportunity to get together for a meetup in the Nashville area and get to know others in the hobby.