PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Mortamyhr

Can't Leave
Jan 5, 2023
Nashville, TN
Hello all! I am posting to see if anyone would be interested in getting together in the Nashville area to smoke.
I have found a location in south Nashville where we can meet. It’s a dive bar with pretty dang good burgers and other offerings and, most importantly, a back patio for smoking.
Seeing how much fun was had at the Florida meetup a week or so ago, I and another member here(who shall remain nameless until he chooses to jump in) started talking about trying to get a group together in this area. Looking at October-ish due to heat and humidity.

So, if you are interested, let’s figure it out!

Mortamyhr

Can't Leave
Jan 5, 2023
Nashville, TN
The plan is to meet at Rosie’s Twin Kegs on Thompson Lane in south Nashville October 21st at 1pm. Aux and I are in and will both be bringing some tobaccy to try out/ pass around. Going to let the blends be surprises. We will be on the back patio, which has both covered and open areas should it decide to rain. The place has excellent burgers and other fixin’s (we are in TN, after all) and a good local beer selection, a small liquor selection (recently acquired liquor license), and sodas, seltzer, etc. If you need more info, feel free to dm me and we will get it sorted out. 🤘✌️

Auxsender

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 17, 2022
Nashville
I’m sure Briarworks would love to host, they have a nice smoking lounge and a patio
I’m sure you’re right.
That’s a little too far to travel from Nashville in my opinion.
I think the first meetup is gonna be at Twin Kegs on Thompson Lane near Berry Hill. Perhaps Briarworks will be for the second meetup place.

Reactions: Mortamyhr