PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Peterson Tobacco Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

fnord

Preferred Member
Dec 28, 2011
Topeka, KS
The man from Maurice once again showed his generous spirit with the gift depicted below.

It's a Bill Sargent 7" plus Canadian made here in Topeka when Bill co-owned Rex's Pipe Shop over thirty years ago. I've always been fascinated by his pipes and Bradley was kind enough to share one with me.
Mr. Simmons, I am honored to have you as a friend. I treasure our correspondence and look forward to the day when we can finally shake hands. I try to emulate you and that just might be the finest way I can pay my respect. You've befriended so many people on this board and helped new pipers fill out a rotation plus been so giving with your tobacco selection.
I want to be just like you, my friend.
Fnord

cortezattic

Preferred Member
Nov 19, 2009
Chicago, IL
What a fine holiday gesture --- and response! It's a great story of mutual friendship and respect. Good goin' guys. :clap:

petes03

Preferred Member
Jun 23, 2013
Good on you Bradley, and congrats Fnord! I too have much respect for The Old Cajun, and the way he operates!

pruss

Preferred Member
Feb 6, 2013
Mytown
You guys are both a class act. Thanks for continuing to demonstrate this, time and again.
Merry Christmas to you both.
-- Pat

numbersix

Preferred Member
Jul 27, 2012
I've said it once and I'll say it again, Bradley is a man among men. Thanks for posting Jim.

ejames

Preferred Member
Oct 6, 2009
Cool pipe Jim! I only recently learned of Bill Sargent when a gent who lives just west of Topeka sent me a couple of his pipes to shine up.

Bradley is the man!!

instymp

Preferred Member
Jul 30, 2012
He is special.

So is this, my fav. Crawfish Etouffee (Court of the Two Sisters in New Orleans)

Status
Not open for further replies.