PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

fnord

Lifer
Dec 28, 2011
Topeka, KS
The man from Maurice once again showed his generous spirit with the gift depicted below.

It's a Bill Sargent 7" plus Canadian made here in Topeka when Bill co-owned Rex's Pipe Shop over thirty years ago. I've always been fascinated by his pipes and Bradley was kind enough to share one with me.
Mr. Simmons, I am honored to have you as a friend. I treasure our correspondence and look forward to the day when we can finally shake hands. I try to emulate you and that just might be the finest way I can pay my respect. You've befriended so many people on this board and helped new pipers fill out a rotation plus been so giving with your tobacco selection.
I want to be just like you, my friend.
Fnord

pruss

Lifer
Feb 6, 2013
Mytown
You guys are both a class act. Thanks for continuing to demonstrate this, time and again.
Merry Christmas to you both.
-- Pat

rmason

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 27, 2013
Congrats on your nice new gift and congrats to Bradley as well.

~Ron

oldredbeard

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 20, 2012
I always enjoy Bradly's post, and what a nice gift. He's a true gentleman. Congrats sir.

numbersix

Lifer
Jul 27, 2012
I've said it once and I'll say it again, Bradley is a man among men. Thanks for posting Jim.

ejames

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
Cool pipe Jim! I only recently learned of Bill Sargent when a gent who lives just west of Topeka sent me a couple of his pipes to shine up.

Bradley is the man!!

instymp

Lifer
Jul 30, 2012
He is special.

So is this, my fav. Crawfish Etouffee (Court of the Two Sisters in New Orleans)

Status
Not open for further replies.