My Apologies for My Misspelling and Poor Sentence Structure.

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

kashmir

Lifer
May 17, 2011
Northern New Jersey
Harris - We're all here pulling for you buddy. Although painful, kidney stones are routine, so you have nothing to worry about. Like all things, this too will pass. Get well soon. We'll be missing you 'till then.

allan

Lifer
Dec 5, 2012
Bronx, NY
Harris
I had no idea. Along with everyone else, I wish you the speediest recovery possible.
you have had way more than your share of grief and pain this year. I hope next year will bring only 'nachas' (Yiddish for 'happiness')to you and your family.

escioe

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 31, 2013
Taking a painful piss sounds like a drag. I hope this rock gets out soon, in some minimally painful way.

winton

Lifer
Oct 20, 2010
Been there, done that. It is terrible. There is a woman at work who has had 3 kids and 6 kidney stones. She said she would rather give birth again.

sfsteves

Lifer
Aug 3, 2013
SF Bay Area
best wishes, sir ... I've witnessed your dilemma in several guys close to me, including my oldest son ... I recognize that observation can't even approximate experience, but based on what I saw in them, it's an agony beyond description ...
hope all goes as well as possible and that you are returned to what passes for normal quickly ...

numbersix

Lifer
Jul 27, 2012
Harris, we'll let the poor spelling go - but the grammar is all on you!
Buddy, I cannot imagine how painful that is and I wish you the speediest of recoveries. I saw a close up of a kidney stone recently and just looking at it gave me the shivers.
For those of you who haven't seen it, here's a link (Harris, look away)
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/cb/Surface_of_a_kidney_stone.jpg
Corrected: Dammit, meant to do a link and posted the image!

dragonslayer

Lifer
Dec 28, 2012
Pittsburgh
Take care brother, they're the worst and you've got some major ones. It's been 30 years since I had bouts with them from calcium infusions. Hang in there and med up, you know they'll pass and relief comes fast.
I hope this one passes fast the kidney situation is very troubling news. In my thoughts tonight buddy.
Craig

terrygoldman123

Can't Leave
Jun 2, 2013
Virginia
The pain is excruciating. I crawled into an ER many years ago and the nurse on call said, "You've either been poisoned or you're passing a kidney stone."
Get well soon!

tanless1

Sep 14, 2010
Perhaps they could slip you some color tabs....then you could piss out an easter egg. Would make flushing the toilet more entertaining.
I know the pain is unbearable.

yazamitaz

Lifer
Mar 1, 2013
Harris,
I am so sorry to hear of this friend. Kidney stones are no joke and I can only imagine your discomfort as described to me by one of my best friends. I do hope it passes or they can sonic blast that $hit and you can be on to a speedy recovery. If it makes you feel any better I followed your twist and fold method on the Klondike Gold and it smoked fantabulously.
Wishing you a speedy recovery pal.
Dan

redbeard

Jan 2, 2013
Harris, sorry to hear that bud! I hope it passes soon and you can get back to your routine. We still need to meet up and meet since we are so close (if I remember correctly)
Gets lots of sleep and have a good one!

stbruno70

Jul 9, 2013
While I have never undergone that, friends who have say it is miserable.
I hope that you pass that stone and get better soon.

pipebow88

Can't Leave
Jun 12, 2013
Wow Harris, hate to hear this! My Mom and uncle have trouble with kidney stones. I'm thankful to have never had one, and never want to. Hope they figure it out and solve this in a timely manner. I'm sure you're more than ready to be past this.

B

Status
Not open for further replies.