My Apologies for My Misspelling and Poor Sentence Structure.

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
I cannot use my word program as something is wrong with it and I just got out of the hospital for another kidney stone surgery and have all kind of meds in me. This is the second time in a year when they had to go in to grab it and this time they couldn't get it. It is a 7mm stone shaped like a dagger to they put a stent up me and will probably have to go at it from the outside, I think is what the doc told me.I was in the recovery room when he was telling me this and was out of it,much like I am now. I really need this site right now as it gives me a lot of comfort so pleas beer with me. I had been uriniating blood since thanksgiving but since some of thee stones were passinng I stayed home, hoping they would all pass. Yesterday the pain was just too bad and my kidney function was faliing as I could not relieve myself. They did a catheter when I got there to clear the blockage, but the stone is still too big for normal function so they had to go in. Out of the 25 odd attacks over the last 35 years this one is the worst. This post took me a good 25 minutes to post as I kept using the spell function key but I just don't have the patience to go after every word so again please bear with me.
Laying here in bed and dredding the next time I have to urinate is made easier with my pipe. Urintating thorugh a stent is like pissing though glass. I am praying this stone gets out of me in the next few days as I will pretty much be a zombie with all the meds they have me on.

papipeguy

Lifer
Jul 31, 2010
Bethlehem, Pa.
I hope you get better very soon. Those stones are very painful. Take it easy and follow doctor's orders.

I think we can suspend Rule #9 in this circumstance.

woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA
Harris, my best wishes are with you. I couldn't tell from your recent posts that this was going on, and that's pretty amazing. You can spell however you damn well please.

pruss

Lifer
Feb 6, 2013
Mytown
Oh Harris, that blows buddy. I'm so sorry you're hurting. Know that we're rooting for you!
All of us except Peck. He'll probably chime in here in a second with a comment about how your post above is a ploy for sympathy and affection given how poorly endowed you are and then slam you for having wimpy teeth... or some such.
Take care of yourself pal. Sending you best wishes from Canada ('cause someone should!).
-- Pat

flmason

Lifer
Oct 8, 2012
Harris:
I hope you can pass the remaining stones soon so that your pain eases.
Please call me in the future when you are feeling better.
Peck listened to your advise and snagged those 2 Comoy pipes discussed in another thread. I hope that brought a smile to your face in spite of your pain.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
Thanks for the well wishes guys, it does mean a lot.
Doug, that did put a smile on my face as peck promised me one of those. I am ok with a short sentence, but a paragraph just too much.

lestrout

Lifer
Jan 28, 2010
Chester County, PA
Harris - 2nd time in one year? Yow! That is heavy duty. I guess I'll have to forgive you for holding out on us. Must have been the meds.
Do get better, quick; and stay better. I hear Latakia is good for kidney stones.
hp

les

docwatson

Lifer
Jul 2, 2009
New England
Damn Harris, that sounds like real agony, i feel for you Buddy and hopefully cure and recovery will be swift.

Load up some good strong flake and puff away, hopefully it will help.

tbradsim1

Lifer
Jan 14, 2012
Southwest Louisiana
Harris, I was told by a tough Marine that a kidney stones was rougher than Boot Camp. I don't know I have been fortunate not to have them. As Wood said let your fingers do the walking and don't worry about it. Get well soon,

Dec 24, 2012
Jesus Harris, that sounds just awful. I am whincing just reading your post. So did they get the bloody thing or not?

tennsmoker

Lifer
Jul 2, 2010
Harris, man, I hope the stone breaks down and passes without your suffering further pain. Take care, and don't worry about anything but getting well and getting back to the forum with that Harris intensity.
We are pulling for you, buddy, in this part of Tennessee.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
Thanks guys, I would not wish stones on my worst enemy, well maybe peck. :nana:
peck, I was so fuzzy when he was telling me but I think he was not able to get it this time and has to go in again. I will no more tomorrow. The reason I believe that is that normally they tell you the surgery was a sucess and I don t remember hearing that at all. so something didn't work out

Status
Not open for further replies.