PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Ocam

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 4, 2020
Spain
The ones that I suggest are already covered: Windjammer is great, so is Telegraph Hill and Fillmore.

Union Square is very good but I smoked it at the same time as Opening Night and I leaned to the second.

Stonehenge was a bit too sweet for me, but I can imagine it to be a favorite for many.

Reactions: beargreasediet

monty55

Lifer
Apr 16, 2014
Bryan, Texas
Hello everyone!

So I'm relatively new to the game and I'm at the point that I just want to try everything. I keep reading the name G.L. Pease and find it mysteriously lacking from my small collection, hence the potentially controversial post.

Just curious what everyone's thoughts are on a "have to try" G.L. Pease blend? Also, I'm not looking for the holygrails, the "this-was-the-best-in-the-day-but-impossible-to-find" blends, or anything discontinued :)

I know this is relatively vague so perhaps it could be broken into a simple:

• English
  • Va/VaPer
  • Balkan
  • Burley

sub-category? I dunno, let's see what you got!
Good time to try them all! SPC has 20% off all GLP through April 5!

pantsBoots

Lifer
Jul 21, 2020
Terra Firma
I noticed the sale and picked up a tin of Union Square since my VA dept. is relatively lacking at the moment. Also noticed Sam G's Squadron Leader was in stock so I picked up a tin of that as well as it's on my to try list.

Thanks for all the insights thusfar!

The new Sammy G tins are an abomination - be ready to jar or mylar upon receipt as 9 out of 10 of them last go 'round showed up unsealed.

Salvaje

Can't Leave
Mar 19, 2022
NC
Westminster all the way for me. I have enough stored away to last me the rest of my days. Still have a bit of Bohemian Scandal, too. Try finding that one these days. :)

C.Rorrer
I understand that Westminster is a heavier flavor. I just got j in bro nonaros and love HHODF. Any similarities?

Reactions: beargreasediet

Salvaje

Can't Leave
Mar 19, 2022
NC
For English and Balkan I like Abingdon, Chelsea Morning, Maltese Falcon, Meridian and Spark Plug.
How would you rate them from light to heavy? I understand Chelsea Morning as a lighter. How about the rest? What’s the difference in them you like?