PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 3, 2021
Pennsylvania & New York

Just in the couple years I’ve been here, there are several “regular” members that have gone missing awhile ago or recently that I’ve wondered about:

@Ettrick puffer
@virkia
@Winterreise
@Morrison Jeremiah
@Latakia Dave

Some, I’ve worried about because of COVID, but I suppose members come and go all the time. You need look no further than some old thread with names you don’t recognize that were probably “regular” posters.

When @mawnansmiff went missing a few months back, a bunch of us got worried and were checking obituaries in Corwall, UK because we were in regular contact, then *poof!* he was gone. He’s okay and back, though.

@mso489 worries me because he seems like a constant over the years.

gamzultovah

Lifer
Aug 4, 2019
Just in the couple years I’ve been here, there are several “regular” members that have gone missing awhile ago or recently that I’ve wondered about:

@Ettrick puffer
@virkia
@Winterreise
@Morrison Jeremiah
@Latakia Dave

Some, I’ve worried about because of COVID, but I suppose members come and go all the time. You need look no further than some old thread with names you don’t recognize that were probably “regular” posters.

When @mawnansmiff went missing a few months back, a bunch of us got worried and were checking obituaries in Corwall, UK because we were in regular contact, then *poof!* he was gone. He’s okay and back, though.

@mso489 worries me because he seems like a constant over the years.
As was @tnfan . We’ll wait and see. I’m sure something will surface.

Status
Not open for further replies.