PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

jpberg

Lifer
Aug 30, 2011
that fit there desired specs. Quality might not be the most accurate measure. Kind of like how you might find grapes as good as another grape but you can't make the same wine no matter how good both grapes are.
Yes. We need that specificity to say the same thing for the what, 367th time since they retired?
Or maybe this is a tie in with Captain Black Grape being discontinued. I can’t keep up.

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
Yes. We need that specificity to say the same thing for the what, 367th time since they retired?
Or maybe this is a tie in with Captain Black Grape being discontinued. I can’t keep up.
yeah people can't let it go. Kind of like the old man that still thinks young woman would happily date them. Despite well everything saying that ain't ever going to happen.

Reactions: jpberg

jpberg

Lifer
Aug 30, 2011
yeah people can't let it go. Kind of like the old man that still thinks young woman would happily date them. Despite well everything saying that ain't ever going to happen.
So if I read this right, you’re saying Mike is in talks with Sutliff to recreate Christmas Cheer?

Reactions: Bbailey324