PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

workman

Lifer
Jan 5, 2018
The Faroe Islands
The Tolkien reference is a fun fact. If Capstan Blue was a bad blend, it would not make it any better. It just happens to be a great blend. I read The Hobbit and Lord of the Rings when I was about 12 and was totally consumed by it. I liked the movies as well. Not The Hobbit, though. That was rape.

lawdawg

Lifer
Aug 25, 2016
The Tolkien reference is a fun fact. If Capstan Blue was a bad blend, it would not make it any better. It just happens to be a great blend. I read The Hobbit and Lord of the Rings when I was about 12 and was totally consumed by it. I liked the movies as well. Not The Hobbit, though. That was rape.
:rofl: @ your Hobbit analysis... I agree completely on each of those issues

sparroa

Lifer
Dec 8, 2010
Just about every VA under the sun has been mentioned but most of them are excellent choices so I doubt you will be led too far astray.
Full Virginia Flake is one of my favourites - when it smokes well, there is almost nothing better. I find the aroma especially enjoyable for a straight Virginia; there's just something about those Samuel Gawith Virginias that I can't get enough of. The tin I'm smoking now has about five years on it and that certainly doesn't hurt but it is good stuff at any age.

mechanic

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 1, 2018
Nice i thank il pick up some. Im enjoying ogs fresh got some to age. So think il get some 507c before its all cellared.

Status
Not open for further replies.