PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

grouchydog

Can't Leave
Oct 16, 2013
Lunch? What's that?
The leftover crap that you hurriedly reheat in the office microwave and eat at your desk while still being PO'd at coworkers who think that you live off of sunlight and recycled air...

mayfair70

Lifer
Sep 14, 2015
eat the brains of Art Historians, but they're like eating squirrel

I find your perspective troubling. Squirrels are an important part of the ecosystem and perpetuate the species of many trees and shrubs. There are over 200 species of squirrel all over the world and they shall soon be our overlords. Your self defecating humor aside, I'm offended. :puffpipe:

iamn8

Lifer
Sep 8, 2014
Moody, AL
I'm a huge believer in the importance of universal balance... which is a real shame. If we absolutely must discuss filling our bowels it's only right that we discuss, with equal passion, the emptying :(
After having oral surgery last week, my mom prepared various soups for me, one of which was corn chowder. Obviously, this left the product of my movement littered with niblets, but 'twas a satisfying experience both coming and going.
My name is Nate and thank you for letting me share. The program works if you work it so work it!

bigpond

Lifer
Oct 14, 2014
Squirrels are an important part of the ecosystem and perpetuate the species of many trees and shrubs. There are over 200 species of squirrel
"round here there are but two types of squirrel, the quick and the dead.
And
I find your lack of faith (about the supremacy of man vs Sciuridae) disturbing.

mayfair70

Lifer
Sep 14, 2015
:rofl:

2F55609100000578-0-image-m-25_1450023097079.jpg

e571cd33629d15fafad906ff085a0f0d.jpg

deathmetal

Lifer
Jul 21, 2015
@tinsel:
I'm not even gonna say what my first thought was when I read the thread title "Load a Bowel".
That's the Cannibalism And Sodomy thread.
@mayfair70:
I usually have to substitute Hearts of the Craven. Same fear and regret, but without the unmitigated anguish. What's your secret? A Marinade? A special Rub?
Those are tough! Try a marinade of lemon juice, butter, cracked black pepper and existential despair. Softens 'em right up.

cossackjack

Lifer
Oct 31, 2014
Evergreen, Colorado
paulie:

The Zubrowka is nestled in its fur-trimmed hooded puffy parka - a gift from a native Polish friend.

It's an acquired taste which I enjoy, but typically I don't drink alcohol with meals.

I do like a little Krupnik for dessert once-in-a-while. (For a serious honey craving, try Sutliff's Molto Dolce with Krupnik or a good Mead Honey Wine).

Status
Not open for further replies.