PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

randelli

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 21, 2015
I ate an entire wheel of gouda once. Young and broke; and the office got a cheese and fruit basket from a client. I snuck away and ate the whole wheel. My bowels were loaded for three days!
Don't try this at home kids!

lyle37

Lurker
Oct 8, 2016
Way to make a fella hungry! All I had was a bowl of Drew Estate's Harvest on Hudson!

cossackjack

Lifer
Oct 31, 2014
Evergreen, Colorado
Huge bowl of homemade Ukrainian borsch with a chunk of cream cheese (no sour cream in the fridge) & a slab of black bread. Great blood tonic.

(The wife finished the homemade Tabouleh yesterday.)

Jan 8, 2013
Haha! I thought it was a misspelling, and was coming on here just to ask, "Wait... don't you want to UN-load a bowel?" And, "Did you add some fiber to your pipe?" And then I saw you did it on purpose. That being said, I've just smothered a couple burritos with chili, cheese, jalapenos, salsa, and sour cream.... that should clean my colon out nicely :mrgreen:

tinsel

Oct 23, 2015
Welp ... I'm not even gonna say what my first thought was when I read the thread title "Load a Bowel".
Glad that it turned out to be about food.
I'll let myself out ...

mayfair70

Lifer
Sep 14, 2015
here I am eating the hearts and livers of the damned basted in lightly fermented virgin's blood

Livers of the Damned are easy-peasy. Hearts of the Damned? Don't get me started. Mine always come out tough. I usually have to substitute Hearts of the Craven. Same fear and regret, but without the unmitigated anguish. What's your secret? A Marinade? A special Rub?

tinbird

Lurker
Feb 16, 2017
I was pondering a 21 yr old strawberry blond cheerleader, but my meds just kicked in and back to reality for me, so a nice warm bowl of clam chowder.

bigpond

Lifer
Oct 14, 2014
I find your perspective troubling. Art historians are typically introspective people with deep personal wells of insight into the human experience.

bluegrasspipe

Jan 13, 2017
I had to look, you have to assume with this group someone is being witty. Hilarious. :clap: Let's see it's a cold snowy day here in colorado perfect for Pho vietnamese seafood noodle soup with a pint.. MMmmm..

Now which Vaper to smoke..

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Pan heated pizza from last night, and some leftovers from a restaurant. Thanks to someone here for the tip on using a skillet.....

grouchydog

Can't Leave
Oct 16, 2013
I ate an entire wheel of gouda once. Young and broke; and the office got a cheese and fruit basket from a client. I snuck away and ate the whole wheel. My bowels were loaded for three days!
OMgosh! Reminds me of a time in my 20's when I decided to get healthy. So I started eating only salads, fruit, etc. - no meat, no carbs, no sugar, beans for protein, etc. After a week of this I couldn't sleep, was exhausted, couldn't focus, was snappy and grouchy at work, etc. So on the ensuing Friday evening I ate a whole medium Pizza Hut Meat Lover's pizza, 2 pints of Ben & Jerry's and a six-pack of Bud Light (admittedly a small beer-load for those days). Slept like a baby for 12 hours and woke up feeling great.
That was like 25 years ago. Since then, "everything allowed, but all in moderation" has been my rule.

Status
Not open for further replies.