PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Ah, it's a local b&m shop here in Los Angeles. They do take orders over the phone and ship. Was just letting the locals here know first 😆
Thanks. Good move. If I were feeling better, I'd jump in my car and be there in 5 hours, and be begging for the address! :)

Please put your location in your Profile, as people are forgetful.
Why: It will save time for others as to where you live when you mention local stores, weather, tobacco prices, availability, regulations, location of photos, wildfires, air quality, etc. In many instances that saves time for those who read your posts, and for you in not having to reply to inquiries. .
How:
Under your avatar, (top right, left most of three symbols) you choose "Account Details", which brings up "My Account". "My Location" is halfway down. Whatever you're comfortable with- town, city, county, state. province, etc.

spearheadbill

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 13, 2023
Long Beach
Heya. I was at the Tobacco trader event last month with you guys and missed the meetup a couple weeks ago at the Ale house but please add me to list if you have one. Steve took my email address for the club. Im in Long Beach as is my buddy KC. We will bring the good stuff to share anytime!

Reactions: Garcia and jpmcwjr

Garcia

Lurker
Oct 21, 2023
Los Angeles
Heya. I was at the Tobacco trader event last month with you guys and missed the meetup a couple weeks ago at the Ale house but please add me to list if you have one. Steve took my email address for the club. Im in Long Beach as is my buddy KC. We will bring the good stuff to share anytime!
I’ll make sure to let you know when the next meet up is :)

Reactions: spearheadbill

Nomad

Lurker
Mar 16, 2024
I've invited and welcomed myself to the forum, so welcome to me. Will there be an event report from the February 5th episode? Was there a next event suggested or pending?

Reactions: Garcia