Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

sablebrush52

The Bard Of Barlings
Jun 15, 2013
Southern Oregon
jrs457.wixsite.com
Yes, I want to be respectful too, but their website is now defunct and the club is not active anymore :(
Yep, been dead for years. I used to attend when they were meeting at tobacconists, but the founders had dreams of making it glamorous and started holding meetings at trendy (and expensive) bars, which ain't my scene.

Garcia

Lurker
Oct 21, 2023
Los Angeles
I
Yep, been dead for years. I used to attend when they were meeting at tobacconists, but the founders had dreams of making it glamorous and started holding meetings at trendy (and expensive) bars, which ain't my scene.
I hear ya! I really value community, so it is just an idea to start something up again and see how and where we would meet. Definitely nothing too expensive as your prior experiences

sablebrush52

The Bard Of Barlings
Jun 15, 2013
Southern Oregon
jrs457.wixsite.com
I

I hear ya! I really value community, so it is just an idea to start something up again and see how and where we would meet. Definitely nothing too expensive as your prior experiences
Ive left California, so no dog in this hunt. The issue will be finding one or two good, largely repeatable, locations that people will be willing to drive to. LA is vast, and last time I was there, gas was $6 to well over $7 per gallon.

Reactions: Garcia

Servant King

Lifer
Nov 27, 2020
Frazier Park, CA
www.thechembow.com
I

You might want to inquire with Manny & Ana at TT just to see if they'd be interested in hosting something. They're good people, and they're the last B&M left for miles around, after all. You never know!

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
that sounds lovely as a sometimes thing. Like tobacconists most of the time and the occasional visit to a trendy expensive place for special occasions or something.

Reactions: Garcia