PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

FurCoat

Lifer
Sep 21, 2020
North Carolina
I picked up those exact same two blends! Plus a couple ounces of Sutliff 515 RC-1 to try out.

I’ve never had Bagpiper’s Dream, so I was going on existing reviews. I hope it’s as good as it’s always been. I’ll also be curious to hear what those who are historically familiar with it have to say about whether it’s changed.
Let 515 set out and breath or you may find the casing a bit overwhelming. I liked it once it settled down.
BPD is a mellow smoke. For my tastes I perfer cognac as a topping over rum or whiskey.

Peter Turbo

Lifer
Oct 18, 2021
CT, USA
I picked up 6 tins. I've been very pleased with their offerings. I also added some Bag Pipers Dream. I did so with some reservations. It's blended by K&K which has me wondering if they changed the blend. Seems to be a reoccurring theme with their latest offerings.
same for me basically, 6 of atalaya and 2 bpd. been smoking some bpd from 2017 that i got from another forum member and been enjoying it. have another tin of it from 2021 so wont be smoking these until those two are gone but i hope its all the same.