PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

iamn8

Lifer
Sep 8, 2014
Moody, AL
I tried to find good representation, someone to handle my PR, appearances, and scheduling. Apparently to have an agent you must have a talent and/or fame. Even a job helps. Since I have none of these things I can't provide a "revenue stream" that would provide income of any kind. Isn't that discrimination?! Just because I'm broke and unemployed shouldn't mean that I can't have an agent.
Druid, you guys got helmets?!?!

deathmetal

Lifer
Jul 21, 2015
Just because I'm broke and unemployed shouldn't mean that I can't have an agent.
I agree, because you should have one! And glamour shots, maybe at least one scandal.

okiescout

Lifer
Jan 27, 2013
"Oh, Nate, I'm so sorry. Here, have a balloon..."
+1, Michael :lol:
Nate, remind me to tell you about the Christmas I got coal in my stocking, sometime. :) The short buss did not run for us. We were too far out and across the river. My brother and I each got a snow shoe and had to run for it to school in all that snow. Two boys with OCPD fighting over a snow shoe......that is what originated my anger issues.

lifesizehobbit

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 23, 2015
Nate, I offer my deepest apologies as I missed the appointment desipite remembering at the correct time - 22* is not Pipe Weather on my back porch (unless I'm in Canada which I am not). Please do not have the powers that be reset my post count to zero just before the Christmas Exchange; I've worked so hard to be eligible.

iamn8

Lifer
Sep 8, 2014
Moody, AL
Hobbit, of course you're forgiven! You should probably feel happy because it was mostly me wearing nothing but a red velvet smoking jacket trying to blow smoke up my own ass. It did not go well.

iamn8

Lifer
Sep 8, 2014
Moody, AL
That's two cents well spent DM... Smoke A Pipe With Nate, this Wed joins us as Nate whines and complains, all the while picking parasites from his beard.

iamn8

Lifer
Sep 8, 2014
Moody, AL
LOL you're a wise man Druid!! I somehow have overlooked their nutritional value. Although I've maintained my "winter weight" through at least 6 summers and suspect I could survive a season on my fat stores, it would be nice to have a meat supplement.
Okay, I've decided to stop picking parasites from my beard and instead will foster a symbiotic relationship with the colony. With wisdom like this, it boggles my mind as to why I'm single. Enough fat for the winter and a parasite colony all my own, you'd think I'd be a prize for some woman :(

lifesizehobbit

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 23, 2015
Nate - you are truly amazing. Kind to Hobbits and Parasites alike. Is it possible that we have located the alpha-male of the species?

Status
Not open for further replies.