PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

prairiedruid

Lifer
Jun 30, 2015
Strang is cut and waiting to be lovingly loaded into my finest cob. Can't wait for the "special" entertainment.

deathmetal

Lifer
Jul 21, 2015
Ready here too. Smoking jacket, extra matches, shotgun and briar at the ready.
I'm thinking Royal Yacht for Natefest.

deathmetal

Lifer
Jul 21, 2015
Having one around keeps people from complaining about the smoke, I've found. Especially if you're also drunk and have a three-day beard growth.
Wonder what Nate would smoke?

deathmetal

Lifer
Jul 21, 2015
How's this chat platform look?
http://www.chatzy.com/56514730848953
Should run on just about anything.

conlejm

Lifer
Mar 22, 2014
Smoking some C&D OJK in a Peterson House Pipe right now. Thinking warm fuzzy thoughts of Nate.

okiescout

Lifer
Jan 27, 2013
Nate is a very "special" young man. :::nudge nudge::: "special" ...Yep, and this is his special day.
Michael, "back in the day" (that is an old man expression, Nate :nana: ) we equated the word "special" to riding on the short bus. :wink:
All my best, Nate. Happy smokes Buddy. :D

iamn8

Lifer
Sep 8, 2014
Moody, AL
Okie, I have nothing but the most fond memories of my time on the short bus and being one of the "special" kids. my "anger issues" and my "taste for blood" were what set me aside from the other kids and gave me character. My "antisocial personality disorder" and "disturbing rage issues" are what gave me the ability to cope with my propensity to rage against the machine. These childhood issues are controlled now with powerful psychotics, tranquilizers, and tobacco. Thanks for bringing up such painful childhood memories ;)

sablebrush52

The Bard Of Barlings
Jun 15, 2013
Southern Oregon
jrs457.wixsite.com
OK, now I understand. I thought someone was referring to Shortbus, that film that briefly made a splash several years ago because the cast were actually screwing each other on film. Nate's special, just not in that way.
Thanks for clearing that up for me.

Oh, Nate, I'm so sorry. Here, have a balloon...

1200.jpg

brudnod

Part of the Furniture Now
Aug 26, 2013
Great Falls, VA
I got to the party a bit early here on the East Coast since I had to have dinner ready around 7:00 PM (short straw and all that). Old Shenandoah bootlegged in a Chacom bent. I raised the pipe to Nate just before 6:00 PM CST. Hear, hear old boy!!!

deathmetal

Lifer
Jul 21, 2015
We need to talk to his agent to get him to sign for these photo-ops and celebrity appearances (like on Chatzy).

Status
Not open for further replies.