PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

philobeddoe

Lifer
Oct 31, 2011
East Indiana
Let me get this straight, Dunhill Early Morning Pipe reminds this gentleman of....Budussy, cigar smoke, sweat, funky Saigon motel room, stale watered down beer, more sweat, most of the worlds known and likely unknown strains of VD, a whiff of napalm, yet more sweat and a soupçon of Agent Orange! My god that just sounds so damn good, I cannot imagine why Dunhill tobaccos are being phased out of production?

kiel

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 27, 2016
Let me get this straight, Dunhill Early Morning Pipe reminds this gentleman of....Budussy, cigar smoke, sweat, funky Saigon motel room, stale watered down beer, more sweat, most of the worlds known and likely unknown strains of VD, a whiff of napalm, yet more sweat and a soupçon of Agent Orange! My god that just sounds so damn good, I cannot imagine why Dunhill tobaccos are being phased out of production?
You forgot the potential penis crippling side effect.

madox07

Lifer
Dec 12, 2016
What can I say .. This guy had too many encounters with Charlie or he smoked something funny besides EMP, in saigon. I have yet to smoke the pipe tobacco that brings in mind the image of hookers or sex :crazy: :lol: still, he gets points for originality

Status
Not open for further replies.